22

22

It's been a few days since Chase proposed to Lilly.    They have been on cloud nine since. Lilly was down in the kitchen making breakfast. She had just finished when she felt arms snake around her waist.

"Hmm you showered and didn't invite me?" Lilly asks huskily feeling the water on his bare chest against her back.

"Hmm it was a spur of the moment idea and you weren't in bed." Chase says letting his hands roam down her body.

"How rude." Lilly moans softly as Chase cups her breasts with his hands.

Lilly turns the stove off, last thing she wanted was to burn their house down.   She then turned and looked at Chase.       She was only wearing a white tank top and shorts and it didn't leave much to his imagination and it perfectly matched him in nothing but a towel.

"Hmm am I forgiven?" Chase asks smirking at her.

"Hmm that depends on what you do from here on out." Lilly says.

"Hmmm. " Chase says.

"Good I just want to." Lilly was cut off as Chase pulls her close to him crushing his lips over hers.

"Mmm." Chase groans deep in his throat.

His hands roam down her body cupping her ass pulling her even closer.    He backs her up against the counter never breaking the kiss.   He wedges his thigh between her legs lifting her a bit to bring her closer.  

Lilly ran her hands up under his shirt setting his skin on fire.    Chase kisses down her jaw to her neck.   He reached her collarbone and that's where he gave her little nibbles along it.

"Chase." Lilly moans softly running her fingers through his hair.

She started to move her hips against his thigh. 

"Lilly." Chase moans against her shoulder.

Lilly was riding his thigh harder now needing the friction it provided.

"So close." Lilly whispers.

"That's it sugar, use my thigh." Chase says in between kisses.

"Chase." Lilly moaned breathlessly as she came all over his thigh. 

Chase had pulled back looking at her, locking eyes with hers watching them as she came.   

"Lilly." Chase groans softly as he came in the towel.

They stand there panting.   Lilly looks up at him as she pulls the towel off tossing it.

"Mmm oops." Lilly says seductively looking up locking eyes with him.

"Oh you naughty girl."  Chase says smirking at her.

"No what's naughty is you wasted all this cum, how on earth will you ever get me pregnant if you don't cum inside me." Jossalyn asks seductively as she runs her finger along the tip.