Dear John

"Wait a minute did you say you are pregnant?" Chase asks

"Umm hmm. Thought I was going through menopause but nope it's a baby." Lilly says.

"Wow." Chase replies.

"I know it's a shock. But he or she was conceived while we were locked in that room." Lilly says.

"The day we rediscovered each other again." Chase says.

"Umm hmm." Lilly says.

In seconds Chase was across the room and she was in his arms. Chase kisses her head holding her close.

"I am going to let Ricki, Ryan and Alex know I'm going to be limiting my time at the shop and track for the next nine month without telling them what's up. I think we should do a surprise reveal once you are out of the woods." Chase says.

"Really?" Lilly asks looking up at him.

"Yes really baby. I am going to spoil you as well as him or her. Be around for the whole thing from now until you give birth." Chase says.

"I love that idea. I am going to zoom in for meetings during the week so I can be around the weekend. But I'm going to take it easy. I know I'm considered high risk." Lilly says.

You are very high risk baby. But I think we are going to do everything right.    I wanna take cooking classes with you so we can both learn to eat healthier." Chase says.

"I love that idea.    I also want us to go to counseling.    Couples counseling.     I feel like we jumped in to fast and didn't really talk about our issues.    I think going to the counselor and doing that will only make us stronger." Lilly says.

"Yeah I agree baby.    We are still grieving Nathan." Chase says.

"We are but no one is to blame for what happened.    I am sorry that I put that on you Chase.    That was unfair of me and I don't want you to blame yourself either.     I know you did everything in your power to make sure he was safe." Lilly says.

"I did baby.   I am sorry too.    But you were right it is my fault you lost our Nathan all those years ago.    If I wasn't such a dumb ass thinking I was in love with Alisha and would have choose you and our son you would have never been in that damn car." Chase says hitting the wall with his fist.

"Chase." Lilly says.

"And then I killed Lilly because I went to hard with you in the red room.   I am sorry." Chase says collapsing on the bed as sobs escaped his body.

Lilly dropped to her knees and crawled in between his.

"Chase baby, what happened to Lilly wasn't your fault nor was it mine.    I didnt know I was pregnant or we would have never ever went into the red room."  Lilly says.