Never Grow Up

It's been a whirl wind of crazy as they ended one season for big Chase and started a season for Lil Chase

It's been a whirl wind of crazy as they ended one season for big Chase and started a season for Lil Chase. On top of all that they celebrated birthdays and the holidays. Now it was almost time to get the Nascar season started back up again.

They were in California for the Clash. They came out a little bit before it. They dropped the dogs and luggage at the coach.

"Where are headed?" Lilly asks.

"To Santa Monica. I want to spend the day with you and the kids because the rest of the weekend I will be busy racing." Chase says.

"Okay baby." Lilly says.

The kids were excited.   They head out for Santa Monica. En route they stopped at the grocery store.    Lilly went in and got what they would need to make a picnic basket.     She got lunch meat and cheese along with Bread to make sandwiches.    She also got the condiments as well.     She got deviled eggs, Cole slaw, macaroni salad and pasta salad.     She got a few different deserts and plates napkins and silverware.    She also got a few drinks and basket to put it all in the insulated to keep it cold.    Finally, she checked out.     They head back to the truck.

"Did you get what you need?" Chase asks.

"Yup we got all we need." Lilly replies.

"Good let's go because the kids are so excited." Chase says.

"Yes please!   Let's go!" Willow and Lil Chase both say.

"Heck I am so excited." Lilly says.

They head to Santa Monica and park.   

"So, we will spend the afternoon at the pier and then come back here this evening and get the stuff to take down to the beach." Lilly says.

"Sounds like a plan." Chase says.

"Let's go." Lilly says.

"Yes, there is so much to do." Lil Chase replies.

"So many rides!" Willow adds.