Love Story

Love Story

Lilly and Chase were doing well living together. It had been about four months since the false pregnancy and they fell apart and eventually found their way back to each other.     Lilly fully healed after loosing their son and was ready to move on with Chase whatever that meant.    Lilly and Chase had been going at it like Rabbits. They were at the track in Charlotte preparing for the Coke 600 and Lilly was feeling nauseous.

Lilly was laying in bed curled up with Chase after throwing up everything in her stomach.

"Do you think you are pregnant?" Chase asks.

"I don't know. I don't want to get my hopes up." Lilly says.

"I know.   But take a rest." Chase replies kissing her head.

"Okay." Lilly says.

She gets up and goes and takes one. Two minutes later the timer goes off. Lilly looked down.

"Well?" Chase asks coming up behind her.

"Well, Chase oh Chase, it's positive!" Lilly says.

"Are you okay with it?" Chase asks looking down at her.

"Yes I am more than okay with it it, Chase." Lilly replies.

"I was just making sure.   I know the last time it happened you weren't." Chase adds hesitant.

"I know but I am ready to move onto the future with you." Lilly says kissing him.

Chase kisses back.

That was when Lilly bee lined it for the toilet.     She threw up so violently she ended up blacking out.

     She threw up so violently she ended up blacking out

Lilly woke up later not knowing where she was.   She sat up in a panic until she saw Chase in the chair beside her bed sleeping.     Lilly took his hand squeezing it.

"Lilly Bean." Chase says groggily as his eyes open up.

"Hey sleepy head, come lay beside me as it will be more comfortable." Lilly says.