I Knew You Were Trouble

It's been a few weeks since Valentine's Day

It's been a few weeks since Valentine's Day.    Lilly was a little bit more relaxed and happy with Chase spending more time with her and the kids and also being present in the company.      

"Hey babe don't forget that we have the go kart race tonight." Chase says.

"I know.    I have zoom  stuff to do but then I'm free." Lilly says.

"Yeah I have a zoom with you, Ricki, Alex and Ryan."  Chase replies.

"Am I in trouble for something?" Lilly asks.

"No." Chase says kissing her head.

They made breakfast together and spent time with the kids.     They then got them started with school.    Lilly and Chase hopped on the zoom.

"Good I am glad you guys are all here." Ricki says.

"Before we start can I say something please?" Lilly asks.

"Go head." They all say.

"I want to apologize for being a bitch at that last meeting.   I am sorry I was rude." Lilly says.

"Apology accepted." Ricki says.

"Yes we all have days when we get a lil moody." Ryan says.

"Yes we get it you still have littles at home and want Chase to be around.    You don't ever have to apologize for that." Alex says.

"Yes Lil I get it too.   I love you and no matter what my role is here, you and the kids will always come first, always." Chase says

"I know Chase I love you too.    Also thank  you guys for being so understanding and I also  want to thank you for even offering me the job." Lilly says.

"Good cus we still want you to take it.     You can still work for your son and Aj.   I'm sorry I should have let you when I first offered it to you." Ricki says.

"Yes you are amazing at what you do.   I mean you kept me and Chase in line for so long." Alex replies.

"Yes and was loyal, how many times did I try and steal you from these two bozos?"  Ryan asks.

"A lot." Lilly says laughing.

"Can you take RJ under your wing?" Ryan asks.

"I mean he's like a son to me since he will be marrying my Georgia." Lilly says.

"Oh I can't want for the wedding.   It's going to be almost as big as the royal wedding." Ricki says.

"Nascar Royalty." Alex replies.

"I mean than right after RJ and Georgia's we have Ariel and Lil Chase and then Veronica and Ryan." Chase says.

They talk a little bit more before getting off.    Chase walked up behind Lilly rubbing her shoulders.