Happiness

It'a been a few weeks since they went on their Haunted tour

It'a been a few weeks since they went on their Haunted tour.     Lilly was able to attend a few more races with Chase but only ones they could drive too since her flying days were numbered.      Chase won Martinsville which locked him into the final four for the championship.    Lilly was at that race.      Somehow she made it to Phoenix for the championship race without flying and she was glad she did because he went on to win the championship.  

They were now back in Dawsonville and things have calmed down.      Her due date was fast approaching.
Finally the day was here it was Chase's birthday. Lilly woke up before he did. She put on his shirt and headed down to make him breakfast. A little bit later she takes it upstairs.

"Something smells so good." Chase says sitting up.

"Breakfast in bed for the birthday boy." Lilly says.

"Hmm can I have what's under my shirt?" Chase asks.

"Hmm maybe if your a good boy and eat all of your breakfast." Lilly  says kissing him.

"Okay." Chase says.

Lilly  had made all of his favorites including Honey Nut Cheerios. They ate together and then Chase set the trays aside. He pulls her into his lap.

"Chase." Lilly moans feeling the tip of his hard on rubbing her entrance.

"No underwear baby and so wet for me?" Chase says.

"Always wet for you." Lilly  moans.

"Good ." Chase says as he pushes up into her.

Every inch of skin was touching as they moved together.

"God baby." Lilly  moans as Chase kisses her neck sucking on it.

"Mmm." Chase moans deep in his throat.

They move together kissing and touching any skin they could.  

"Chase oh god." Lilly  calls out as she cums hard.

Her orgasm rushes through her.

"Lill baby." Chase moans as he cums inside her.

They ride it out.   They end up going at it a few more times before laying in the bed wrapped around each other.

"Happy birthday baby." Lilly  says kissing his chest.

"Thank you baby.   Best way to celebrate wrapped up with you." Chase says.