Sparks Fly

A/N: this story takes place after Only Wish This Year, you can read it here  https://www

A/N: this story takes place after Only Wish This Year, you can read it here https://www.wattpad.com/story/358318380?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=BewitchedbyElliott9&wp_originator=YuA8o1kedH9RhG%2FBRt%2FfPQpm3WoT9s0bCUSI8aB0A1MWwGEAi4acIVwdxueZMeL4D452GusNj%2B0RghbyqQAfQ1r%2BpaCNKmLXX8U0qdFMg48YdOtCwesPeIaKe34%2BF1Ct

Sparks Fly

Lilly was happy, she was back at school for her last semester of college.   She was also happy that Chase and her talked about everything and they were able to grive their son together.    Christmas Eve was perfect as he officially asked her to be his girlfriend.      They spent New Years instead of going out they spent it at Chase's apartment in bed.    They did pause from love making to watch the fireworks from bed.    It was amazing, but then Chase had to go to Charlotte to prepare for the upcoming season.    He had media day and such.

Lilly had just gotten back to her apartment in Athens and was getting ready to start.   It was the weekend and classes started on Monday.   She was looking over what she needed and making check lists when there was a knock on her door.    Lilly got up and went to see who it was.    She got a big smile on her face when she saw who was standing on the other side.

"Chase!"  Lilly squeals opening the door and leaping into his arms.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. 

"Hey Lilly bean." Chase says kissing her.

Lilly kisses back as Chase carries her over the threshold and into her apartment.   He kicked the door shut behind him.

"I thought you were in Charotte for media day?" Lilly asks.

"I was.   Just got home a bit ago and came right here to see my favorite girl." Chase replies.

"I missed you. " Lilly says kissing him again.

"I missed you too." Chase replies.

Lilly slides down his body, taking his hand leading him to her bedroom.

"Its been so long since New Years and I just want to get lost inside you." Lilly says.

"Hmm as much as I would love that too, I have plans for us." Chase says.

"You do?" Lilly asks.

"I do, do you have anything planned for today?" Chase asks.

"No not at all." Lilly replies.

"Good I am taking you out on a date.    Pack an overnight bag cus you are staying at my apartment with me." Chase says.

"Okay." Lilly replies.

"We got a bit of a heatwave going on here so dress comfortable." Chase adds.

Lilly packed a bag.

"I am ready." Lilly says.