You Belong With Me

You Belong With Me

Lilly had started her first semester of college at the University of Georgia, majoring in Public Relations.  She was a Georgia Bulldog and was proud of it.    She played volleyball for them and they had a really good season winning her first ever championship with them.     Since she was a freshman she had to live at home and commute but it was worth it.       She just finished her last exam and was excited to be going home for the holidays.  

Lilly walked out of her test, head held high.    She aced that test and knew she was going to get an A.    She would have all A's.     Finally she got into her car and drove back to Dawsonville.         A short time later she arrived and pulled into her driveway.    She got out and headed inside.

"Oh honey, welcome home." Laura says hugging her.

"Thanks Mom!   I officially finished my first semester of college and I'm so happy." Lilly says.

"You should be sweetheart.    Your mother and I are proud of you!" Indigo says joining their hug.

"Thanks Daddy." Lilly replies.

"We have a little surprise for you.    A early Christmas present so to speak." Indigo says.

"Yes, because we are so proud of you, we found a perfect spot on campus and put a lease down on your very first apartment there." Laura says pulling the key and paperwork out from behind her back.

"Seriously?" Lilly squeals.

"Yup.   We know how bad you want to live on campus.    Are only stipulation is, you come home on weekends and holidays." Indigo adds.

"Of course!    Thank you guys!" Lilly exclaims hugging them both tightly.    

She took the keys and headed up to her bedroom.     She was so excited.    She  looked out her window and into Chase's.    He was sitting on his bed looking at his phone.   He looked up and their eyes locked as a big smile formed on his face.

"Come over!   I have so much to tell you!" Lilly wrote down holding up the note for Chase to see.

"Be right there!" Chase wrote back holding it up for her.

Moments passed and soon enough he entered her room via the secret passage only the two of them knew about.      Seconds later she was in his arms engulfed in the biggest hug.

"Hi Chase, I missed you too." Lilly says.

"I missed you as well.    Now tell me how was your first semester of college?" Chase asks sitting on her bed.