Guilty as Sin

Chase did really well at rookie practice and would be competing in the Indy 500

Chase did really well at rookie practice and would be competing in the Indy 500. Napa was going to sponsor him in both races and for that Lilly was thankful. There was a lot of preparation for the Indy 500, the Coke 600 and Willow's upcoming wedding to Aj. Oh yes and Willow and Aj welcomed their second child a little girl. Anastasia Lilly Bowman Elliott. It's been a whirlwind.

They were finally in Indy and they were getting ready for the 500. Thankfully qualifying for the 500 was the weekend before and Chase was able to qualify and get a good spot for the race (2nd) . Carb day came and went and Chase finished first in that last practice. He then flew to Charlotte and put his cup car on the pole. Lilly was so proud of him.

It was Race day morning and the start of the Indy 500. Lilly woke up to lil Lilly screaming which set off a chain reaction because the cannon went off at 5:30 am.

"Really did they have to set off a damn cannon?" Lilly asks.

"It's tradition baby. I got Lil, you get Natalia and Nathan." Chase says.

The kids all ended up in their bed.

"We got a like two and a half hours before we have to get up. Let's go back to sleep okay?" Lilly says.

"Okay mama. Daddy needs sleep." Natalia says.

"He does cus he has two races to win." Nathan says.

"Shhhh daddy is sleeping." Natalia replies.

Lilly looked and sure enough Chase was passed out with lil Lilly on his chest.

"Let's snuggle him and sister guys." Lilly says.

They snuggle against Chase and soon enough joined him in slumber.

A little later they all woke up when the alarm went off. They got up and got dressed. They went down and got food at the HMS tent. They had two cars running in the event. They walk in and find the rest of their crazy zoo of kids there.

"We came to cheer daddy on. Anna wanted to attend her first race and cheer on Gramps." Willow says.

"I am so glad you guys could make it." Lilly says.

They all hug Chase. Finally they sat down and ate. That was when Kyle walked in with Katelyn, Owen, Audrey, Cooper and Natalie. Willow and Audrey haven't seen nor spoken to each other since she posted the video.

"Don't even engage with her." Lilly says.

"I know it still hurts like hell she turned her back on me. But it made me and Lennox that much closer. I am glad she is going to be my Maid of honor." Willow says.

"Me too." Lilly says.

"I have a huge bridal party tho." Willow replies chuckling.

The Larsons sit down and Lilly noticed Audrey kept glancing over giving Willow dirty looks.