Paper Rings

Paper Rings

Lilly and Chase made up completely.    They were getting along really well.    Lilly was getting treatment for her post partum depression and was thriving.    Lilly had a doctors appointment to decide what they were going to do regarding the uterus transplant.

It was there they got the surprise that Lilly was pregnant.   They were floored.

It's been a few weeks since Lilly had found out she was pregnant.   It was a miracle and because of that Lilly was a human Guinea Pig.    But she allowed them to do it also for education purposes.   This pregnancy was throwing her through a huge loop and Chase was taking amazing care of her.   Thankfully the nausea medication they had given her was working.      She was still getting her strength back.    She was laying  on Chase's running her fingers through his chest hair.

"Lilly." Chase says breathy as she runs her finger tip over his nipple.

"Yes baby?" Lilly asks innocently.

"Stop baby please.   You are turning me on and you are still feeling icky on and off and you are high risk with this miracle pregnancy." Chase says.

"I am okay baby.  I promise." Lilly replies.

"I don't want to hurt you or them." Chase says.

"Chase as many times as we fucked while I was pregnant you wait to now to be overprotective?" Lilly says.

"No sex Lilly until you go to the doctors and get cleared." Chase says.

"Fine." Lilly says pouting.

"Don't pout baby." Chase says kissing her lips.

Lilly kisses him back sucking on his bottom lip like she knew he liked.   Chase parted his lips and that gave Lilly the leverage she needed to take control of the kiss.     Chase kisses back as Lilly slowly removes his clothes.   Chase takes hers off too.

"Please Chase baby, I need you."  Lilly begs.

"You hurt baby you tell me and we stop." Chase says.

"Yes daddy." Lilly says.

"God you make me crazy." Chase says.

"You love my crazy baby." Lilly replies.

Chase smiles cus lord knows he did.    He pushes into her and they make love a few times before snuggling together. 

"What do we have to do today." Lilly asks.

"Your doctors appointment." Chase says.

"Hopefully we can see what he or she is." Lilly adds.

"I hope so." Chase says.

"How are you really feeling about it baby." Lilly asks.

"What?   The pregnancy?" Chase asks.