Mirrorball

Mirrorball

Lilly and Chase landed safely in Nashville.    Thankfully they had a few days to settle before as they were both jet lagged.    Cindy and Bill came and reunited them with Willow.      She was almost six months and had grown a lot.     She had a spitfire personality and was letting it show.    She was such a daddy's girl

It was the morning of the banquet finally and Lilly woke up hearing Willow stir.   Lilly got up without waking Chase.   She picked her up holding her close.

"My sweet Willow." Lilly says kissing her head.

"My girls." Chase replied coming up behind her.

He kissed Lilly's head followed by Willow's.

"I am sorry I woke you up." Lilly says leaning back against him.

"It's okay.  I want to spend some time with my girls." Chase says.

"What's on the agenda today?" Lilly asks.

"Burnouts and then later the banquet.   It's not real formal this year." Chase says.

"Okay.   I am happy we get to bring Willow.    She deserves to honor her daddy too." Lilly says.

"I know I am too." Chase says.   

Lilly laid the still sleeping Willow back down in her pack and play.

"I can't believe she is still sleeping." Lilly says yawning.

"I know she stirred but didn't wake up.    Why don't  we got back to sleep." Chase says.

"Sounds good I could use it.   I am still on Ireland time." Lilly replies.

They head back to bed.    It didn't take long for them to both be out

Later on that morning Lilly and Chase woke up when the alarm went off.   Lilly feels Chase stir.    Lilly lifts her head capturing his lips with hers. Chase kisses back. Lilly places her hands on each cheek as she deepens it.

"Hmm I am so glad you didn't shave." Lilly says licking his jaw before kissing him.

"Did you just lick me?" Chase asks pulling back looking at her.

"I did." Lilly purrs looking at him him seeing his eyes glaze over with lust.

"Do it again. That was fucking hot." Chase says voice laced with lust matching his eyes.

"The best part is, I can still taste myself." Lilly says breathlessly.

She licks his jaw up to his lips. Chase pins her to the bed and seconds later he was inside her. He fucked her relentlessly until they both came, calling out incoherent forms of each others names.

"Damn that was red hot sex." Chase says.

"Always is with you." Lilly says.

They both get up and go and get changed. Lilly puts on a yellow dress.