Haunted

The racing season for Chase took off with a bang

The racing season for Chase took off with a bang.    He won the 500 and locked himself into the playoffs early on.     Also a few weeks later Lilly went and had another implantation of their embryos.    She found out she was pregnant and the baby was due on Chase's birthday.      They had just finished the race at Talladega and Chase won to lock himself in to the next round. Lilly had her next scan and things were looking good. The twins were doing well and growing like they should.    They had the paperwork telling them what each one was but neither one wanted to know. After the appointment Chase flew her and the kids somewhere somewhere special. Lilly had no idea.

The next morning Lilly  and Chase  woke up when the alarm went off.

"Good morning baby. We have a fun filled day planned out for us." Chase  says.

"I know and I cannot wait, despite not knowing where we are." Lilly says.

"Well let's get up and head out to see where we are. But first we can  grab breakfast and then start the day." Chase  says.

"Okay baby." Lilly says.

"Are you okay?" Chase asks.

"Yes just pressure. But I am excited about the day so let's go." Lilly says.

They both get up and get dressed. They head out to start their day.

"Its going to be a lot of walking baby are you ready?" Chase asks.

"Yeah I am just excited to know where I am." Lilly says.

"Salem baby girl." Chase says

"Bucket list item check off." Lilly says.

"I know baby. But like I said a lot of walking but we can stop whenever you  need a rest."  Chase says.

"Sounds good to me." Lilly says.

"Good." Chase says.

"Yeah as long as we can stop every so often I am okay with that." Lilly says.

"Mama we will walk slow with you!" Willow says.

"Yes we will waddle with you." Lil Chase replies.

"Thanks guys." Lilly says.

"There room in wagon Mama." Georgia offers.

"Thanks my sweet peach but I'm okay." Lilly says kissing her head.

"Well let's not waste anytime and go." Chase  says.

"Yes I am ready." Lilly replies.

They head out onto their first stop of the day. This walking tour of Salem is one of the highest-rated in the area. Lead by a local guide, the tour takes them to all the iconic sites of Salem, including landmarks like the Salem Witch Trials Memorial, the Burying Point, the McIntire Historic District, Hamilton Hall, and Pickering House. They hear about the Salem Witch Trials as well as the city's past as a Native American settlement and its role in the American Revolution. They also took the longer one which more focused on the trials themselves. They will visit important sites like the Old Burial Ground Cemetery. They head to wander through the Old Burying Point Cemetery. There were some notable figures buried here (including accused witch Martha Corey), it is worth it to spend some time exploring the very, very old graves here.