Paris

Paris

Its been about a month and half since Lilly had Ivy and Carolina and they were doing well as a family.    Willow, Lil Chase, Ryan and Georgia were enjoying their newest siblings.     Lilly was working from home.   Chase was doing well with his racing but was involved in a scary wreck.    They had reached the summer months and Chase was on a break for the Olympics.   Lilly woke up finding him packing.

"What is going on?" Lilly asks.

"We are going on a family trip.    And when I say family I mean you, me, the kids and our parents." Chase replies.

"Really?" Lilly asks.

"Yes really.   Your birthday just passed and its belated birthday trip." Chase says.

So they packed.   Chase took the stuff down and placed it into the car.    Lilly's Parents and his parents met them at the airfield.    They boarded the plane.     Neither Chase nor his dad were flying this time.     Once everyone was on board and they were cleared they took off for their destination.

They had rooms on the plane.    Lilly and Chase got the kids settled down.   They  fell asleep pretty quickly.     Lilly fed the babies and Chase changed them.   They went down easy as well. Lilly and Chase pull out the sofa bed and prepare it.

"You strip right now." Lilly says.

"Baby the twins are  feet away and besides you aren't cleared." Chase says.

"I am not telling you because I want to have sex Chase. I want you to strip so I can check you out from the tips of your hair down to your toes." Lilly says.

"Okay." Chase says.

He knew better then to argue. He strips and Lilly checks him out all over.    Once she was satisfied that he was in fact okay he puts his clothes back on.    Chase lays down and Lilly lays with him laying on his chest.    She was listening to his heart beat.    Chase runs his fingers through her hair.

"That was scary." Lilly says.

"I know baby. I am sorry." Chase says.

"I hate watching you wreck." Lilly says.

"I know baby, I am sorry." Chase says.

"I know." Lilly says looking up at him.

"I will be okay.    Rick wouldn't give me anything but safe equipment. You know that." Chase says kissing her softly.

"I can't lose you Chase. I just can't." Lilly says.

"I know. I feel the same about you.   Now get some sleep. I have a fun day planned when we land." Chase says.

"Okay. I love you baby." Lilly says.

"I love you more." Chase says.

They snuggle together falling asleep.