Is It Over Now?

It's been a few weeks since Lilly and Chase officially became Nathan's parents and Nathan became their son

It's been a few weeks since Lilly and Chase officially became Nathan's parents and Nathan became their son.      It's been a crazy few weeks too.   From the kids schooling, to their circular activities and of course Chase's racing on the weekends it was just chaos.    Lilly didn't know how she kept up with it, along with babysitting Alex and running her foundation. 

It was just another manic Monday.    Lilly  woke up when the alarm went off.      She got up, showered and got dressed.    Chase was still sleeping.      She  headed to get the kids up for school.    Willow, Lil Chase, Georgia and Ryan were cake walk for her.    They knew the rules, no school then no fun.       But then there was her legit mini me Carolina who was so full of sass. Ivy got up no issues but Carolina she was putting up a fight.

"Mama no want sleep." Carolina  says.

"Do you want to do your riding lessons?" Lilly  asks her.

"Yes mama I do!" Carolina  says.

"Well no school then no lessons." Lilly  replies.

"No I'm tired!" Carolina cries out.

"Carolina Rose, you know the rules." Lilly says standing stern.

"Okay mama." Carolina says.

She got up and got dressed.     She got up and stormed out of the room rubbing her eyes. Lilly shook her head. Next she entered Josh and Casey's room. Josh got up no issues but Casey  buried his head under the pillow.

"Casey do you want to race tonight?" Lilly asks.

"Yes I do." Casey says peaking out from his pillow.

"Then you better get up and get ready.    Because like I told Carolina.    No school, no racing." Lilly  says.

He got up and got dressed.      Lilly then wrangled up the rest of the kids and  lead them down to the kitchen.    She put Natalia  in her swing.        The kids all  took care of the animals, letting them out and feeding them.  

"Can we have cake batter waffles for dinner?" Ryan  asks.

"Sure guys." Lilly  says.

"And scrambled eggs and cheese?" Willow  asks.

"Sure guys." Lilly  replies.

She made them all breakfast.    The kids  finish and then head down to start their school.     Lilly  started to make food for her and Chase.    That was when she felt arms snake around her waist and kisses along her neck.

"Something smells good." Chase says.

"Cake batter waffles and eggs." Lilly  replies.

"Sounds good to me." Chase says.

He set the table for both of them.     Lilly  sat the food down on the table.     She sat down and they started to eat.

"It's going to be a long day.    The kids all have various events today  and then this evening Lil Chase and Casey  has their  race." Lilly  says.