So Long London

It's been a few months since Daytona and Lilly told Chase she was pregnant with not one, not two but four lil ones

It's been a few months since Daytona and Lilly told Chase she was pregnant with not one, not two but four lil ones. They also found out they were all girls. Only Chase and Lilly knew it as they were going to do a gender reveal with the kids when they got home from the Olympics. Chase was over the moon because he absolutely loved being a girl dad.        They were getting ready to leave for London.   Georgia was already over there.

"So Ryan and Gianna and their kids just landed in Atlanta.    Same with Alex and Ashley and their kids and Kasey and Abigail and their kids." Lilly says.

"Good, I know they are getting an Uber and heading down this way.     Tomorrow I'll fly us to London." Chase says.

"You sure you will be okay to fly?" Lilly asks.

"Umm hmm baby.    I am good.    100 percent back to being healthy again." Chase says pulling her close.

"I love you." Lilly says laying her head against his chest.

"I love you more baby."  Chase says kissing her head.

They stood there just like that for a few minutes enjoying the calm before the storm.

The kids were all running around packing making sure they had last minute things.    Lilly was thankful she had herself, Chase and the littles suitcases backed and out into the car.        Ashely, Alex, Ryan, Gianna, Abigail and Kasey finally arrived along with their slew of kids.     They had pizza and played some games.

"Okay guys it's almost 9 and we have to be up in a few hours so we can leave for London." Gianna says.

"Yes thank you Chase and Lilly for inviting us to come watch our girl Georgia in the Olympics." Ashely says.

"I mean you said it, our girl.    It takes a village and I am glad my village included you and Alex and of course Gianna and Ry.    Also Abby and now Kasey." Lilly says.

"I mean my son has been dating Georgia for going on what eight years?" Ryan asks.

"Nine coming up this week.    Chase I have an important question to ask you?" RJ says to Chase.

"What's that bud?" Chase asks.

"You see I wanna ask Georgia to marry me while in London.   It will either be icing on the cake to her winning gold, or giving her something to cheer her up if she don't." RJ says.

"Aww she's going to love that.   And another wedding ti plan!" Lilly squeals.

"My son is gonna marry your daughter and it's just awww amazing, the Blaney's and the Elliott's forever linked together." Gianna says.