The Lucky One

It's been a few months since Daytona

It's been a few months since Daytona. Lilly and Chase welcomed their little girl.   Daytona Leeann Elliott and things were looking so good.     Chase won when he needed to do to keep his playoff hopes alive.     He went out and won Martinsville.    He was going to be in the final four fighting for the championship

They were now in Phoenix.     Chase didn't qualify well but he was determined he was going to do what he could to win.   It was race day.

Race Day morning Lilly woke up.   She went to get up.

"Don't even think about it baby.    We can lay here until Daytona gets up.    We can grab breakfast down at the Napa tent." Chase says.

"Okay baby." Lilly replies.

"Yeah rest baby." Chase says.

Lilly snuggled back against Chase and they both fell back asleep.

New to town with a made-up name
In the angel's city, chasing fortune and fame
And the camera flashes make it look like a dream
You had it figured out since you were in school
Everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool
So overnight, you look like a '60s queen
Another name goes up in lights
Like diamonds in the sky
And they'll tell you now, you're the lucky one
Yeah, they'll tell you now, you're the lucky one
But can you tell me now you're the lucky one?
Oh, oh, oh

A little later Daytona woke up and so did Lilly and Chase.     They both take care of her with Rose feeding her and Chase changing her.   Lilly then put her in her Napa dress.     They then get the rest of the kids up and ready and they head down to the Napa tent.     Lilly goes and grabs a seat at one of the tables.   Chase went and made the kids each a plate.     He then made one for him and Lilly.   They all sit down and eat together.     

"Mama today is important isn't it?" Willow asks.

"It is baby girl.    It's the last race of the season." Lilly replies.

"If dad finishes ahead of Uncle Ry and Uncle Alex he will win the championship right?" Lil Chase asks.

"Correct bud.    That's why it's important for us support daddy today more than any other day." Lilly replies.

"Daddy's got this!    I know he will win." Georgia says.

"Yes daddy will win!" Ivy squeals way too excited.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence guys.   I love you all." Chase says picking up Ivy, tossing her in the air before catching her.

He ended up doing it to all his girls and then fist bumping Lil Chase, Ryan and the boys.     They finished eating and the Chase went and did what he needed to do there.     They then head to the Chevy Stage and Chase does a Q and A.    Lilly enjoyed hearing him talk about different things.