You Need To Calm Down/ Better Than Revenge

"I'm guilty as sin?   Really?" Kyle asks.

"I said what I said.   You tried to take me out both times and it backfired.   You raced me hard not the other way around.   So if you want to blame someone look in the mirror." Chase says.

That's when lil Lilly woke up screaming.

"Now look what you did, you woke up this sweet innocent lil girl with your bitching." Alex says glaring at him.

He then bounced her.

"It's okay sweet Lilly don't pay any attention to that mean ole grump over there.    Uncle Alex will protect you." Alex says.

"Now I am a grump?   Why am I being attacked?" Kyle asks.

"Maybe cus you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and someone put sour milk in your Wheaties.   You came in here and started screaming because you lost both races yourself." Will says.

"Yes I am taking Lilly to my office.    She's to pure and innocent to be hearing all this negativity." Alex says

He then grabs a doughnut for the road and dipped out of the conference room.

"I think this meeting is over.    I said what I needed too and I have the data you and Denny both love so much.   I didn't swerve or jerk to hit you but there is data showing you did to me.    Not my fault karma bit you." Chase says.

He then gets up and walks out of the room.       Lilly gets up and goes walked over to Kyle.

"This is for your daughter." Lilly says laying a invitation down on the table for him

"What's this?" Kyle asks.

"Am invitation for you, Katelyn the kids especially Audrey to my daughter's graduation and party." Lilly says.

"She's actually graduating?" Kyle asks snarky.

"Umm hmm oh and she's valedictorian." Lilly replies.

She then tosses her hair and goes to head out of the room.

"Now that is the biggest Mic drop I've ever seen!" William says.

"You know William we may not always see eye to eye but for once I'll have to agree!     Mic drop.    Have a great day guys!" Lilly says.

She grabbed a doughnut for her and one for Chase and then she walked down the hallway to his office.

You are somebody that I don't know
But you're taking shots at me like it's Patrón
And I'm just like "Damn, it's 7:00 a.m."
Say it in the street, that's a knock-out
But you say it in a Tweet, that's a cop-out
And I'm just like, "Hey, are you okay?"
And I ain't trying to mess with your self-expression
But I've learned the lesson that stressin'
And obsessin' 'bout somebody else is no fun
And snakes and stones never broke my bones so
So, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
You need to calm down
You're being too loud
And I'm just like oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh (oh)
You need to just stop
Like, can you just not step on my gown?
You need to calm down