Chloe of Sam or Sophia or Marcus

"You're going to retire?" Lilly asks

"Yes I'm thinking about it." Chase says.

"Why?" Lilly asks.

" I don't know.   Don't get me wrong I love racing and always will but I also want to be more present with the kids and their many activities." Chase says.

"I know we got a lot happening.   Georgia and her gymnastics, Willow and her basketball, lil Chase and his racing and then Ryan and his baseball." Lilly says.

"And that's just the start.    I probably will race here and there when I want to.   But I am tired of being on the road half the year.    Plus I know you want to settle down." Chase says.

"I do.   But think about it before you make your decision.   Let's celebrate the holidays and then we can think about that okay?" Lilly asks.

"Deal." Chase says kissing her nose.

Lilly giggles and that led to them having a romp in between the sheets.

They had an amazing time in Ireland for their honeymoon but Lilly wanted to get home to her kids.      But before they went home they had to stop in Nashville for the banquet and to celebrate Chase and his championship.     They were both getting ready.     Lilly walked up behind Chase who was trying to fix his tie in the mirror.

"Need some help baby?" Lilly asks.

"Umm hmm." Chase says.

Lilly fixed his tie.

"I am so proud of you baby.    But don't hang it up just yet.    Race one more year." Lilly says.

"Why?" Chase asks.

"You just tied Jimmie with your seventh championship.    Go head out there next season and win your eighth." Lilly says.

"I might baby.    I haven't fully decided what to do.   Let's just enjoy tonight and then I will think about it after the holidays." Chase says.

"Okay." Lilly says

She laid her head on his back and wrapped her arms around him.     They stood like that for moments just enjoying it.     Finally Chase turned to face her.

"You look so pretty." Chase says.

He then leaned in and kissed her softly.    Lilly kissed right back.

Finally they both headed down to the championship celebration.    They walked the red carpet and then went and took their seats.    

"Yay I am so happy to see you guys and see you so happy!" Ashely says.

"I am happy very happy." Lilly says.

"You remember don't you?" Alex asks.

"I do.    I remember everything." Lilly says smiling.