1

"Farming Life in the End of the World" Author: Qingyu Moan [Complete + Extra]

  Copywriting:

  From ten years after the end of the world to the beginning of the end of the world.

  The first thing Du Qing did when he woke up was to sell his house in the city and take his family back to his hometown to farm.

  The second thing is to collect your family heirlooms.

  The third thing is to break up with your boyfriend.

  The space is saved. This time, the whole family will be able to live well!

  Xia Lixuan: I just went out on a mission. When I came back, I found that it was okay to break up, and my boyfriend ran away with his family.

  Food guide:

  1. Natural disaster, natural disaster type apocalypse, no zombies.

  2. This article is slow to develop, updated daily, and the update time is uncertain.

  Content tags: A soft spot for portable space farming, apocalyptic

  search keywords: Protagonist: Du Qing ┃ Supporting roles: Du family, Xia family, many, many others ┃ Others: rebirth, farming, A brief review of natural disasters and apocalyptic

  works:

  Du Qing was reborn ten years after the apocalypse. With the help of his memory, he opened his own inheritance space and collected supplies. She broke up with her boyfriend and took her family to settle down in her hometown. Unexpectedly, her boyfriend came back from missing and chased her. Not only did he have super powers, but his intelligence was also reduced by half. Faced with her boyfriend's innocent heart, what choice should he make? What will follow are droughts, the threat of mutated plants, and snowstorms? How should he deal with it... The

  author of this article writes concisely and movingly, and vividly displays it through the psychological description of the characters. The scenes of the end of the world, both the environment and the characters, are detailed, vivid and fascinating.

  Chapter 1

  After receiving a call from her boyfriend saying that he had to go on another mission, Du Qing broke into a cold sweat while blowing on the air conditioner.

  It was exactly the same as the memory in his dream.

  That real and terrible dream.

  It was as if he had experienced it himself.

  Everything he saw in the dream happened without exception, including the fact that his boyfriend was going on a mission today, and what he said was exactly the same as in the dream.

  So, was he seeing the future or a dream?

  But no matter the dream or the future, he didn't want to have such tragic memories.

  Listening to his boyfriend telling him to wait for him and promising that he would come back intact, Du Qing looked out the window and didn't know what he was thinking.

  "Ah Qing? Why don't you speak?"

  "Let's break up!" Du Qing bit his lower lip, clenched his hands tightly at his side, and said every word.

  Lovers and relatives, his choice is relatives.

  "What did you say?!" A loud voice came from the other side, and the boyfriend's furious voice came from the mobile phone.