55

"Daughter-in-law, please sit down first. I'll go find something to eat and come back." Xia Lixuan asked Du Qing to sit on the sofa while he walked to the kitchen with two backpacks.

  Xia Lixuan didn't even look at the ingredients in the kitchen. He took out the ingredients he brought with him from his backpack. There was a small match, so he didn't need to turn on the fire. The temperature was controlled higher. It didn't take long for the water in the pot to boil, and the rice grains were tumbling in the water. .

  "Who are you?" Another door in the kitchen opened, and the person who walked in saw him. He was stunned for a moment, and then turned his attention to the little match.

  "I'm here to do a mission." Xia Lixuan replied, chopping vegetables while speaking.

  "You can't come in casually in the kitchen, don't you know?"

  "I asked, you can lend it to me." Xia Lixuan stirred the porridge without raising his head. Under the high temperature of the fire, the rice grains were slowly cooked. open.

  The rice grains were not fully boiled that quickly. Xia Lixuan let Little Match watch while he went out to accompany his wife.

  "Your beauty is not shallow." Du Qing said, feeling the eyes staring at him.

  "What's so beautiful about it?" Xia Lixuan asked strangely, holding a plate of washed strawberries and sitting down next to him.

  "Over there." Du Qing pursed his lips, motioning him to look over at Shen Yu. The second time they went there, they introduced themselves to each other. He didn't remember the others, but this Shen Yu was obviously interested in his man. , he remembered the other person's name.

  Along the way, he could feel the jealous eyes of the other party following him like a shadow. As long as Xia Lixuan appeared in his sight, Shen Yu's eyes would always fall on him inadvertently.

  Although his gaze is secretive, others may not notice it, but he has a keen intuition about his love rival. It is strange that he cannot feel the resentful gaze that makes him die immediately so that he can replace him.

  "Don't look at them, look at me. I'm much more handsome than them." Xia Lixuan put down the plate, turned his face back, and said slandering them, "They are all a bunch of weaklings, none of them can beat me alone. And he's ugly and dark."

  Looking at his face, he is indeed the most handsome man.

  "Let me talk to you about business!" Du Qing slapped his hand away, "What does that man have to do with you?"

  "You took good care of him back then? Huh?"

  The rising nasal voice said that if he didn't give a satisfactory answer, This matter is not over yet!

  Xia Lixuan's throat tightened, he changed his sitting position, covered up his unnaturalness, touched his nose and said, "An unimportant person. When that kid first joined the army, he looked a bit like you, so I just I couldn't help but take care of him, and after touching my things later, I sent him to another place." "

  I promise that I have no ambiguous relationship with him at all. The two of us are extremely innocent!" Xia Lixuan promised. .

  "You don't like the other person, but the other person seems to like you very much." Du Qing said sourly.

  "Daughter-in-law, you must not be deceived by him. I suspect that he is attracted to you." Xia Lixuan said mysteriously.

  Du Qing: "...???"