90

"What's wrong, wife?" Xia Lixuan asked quickly, not caring about arguing with Lin Chang.

  "That's right, just ask him to go there alone?" Lin Chang also came over and asked.

  "Stay away from my wife." Xia Lixuan pushed away Lin Chang's head in displeasure.

  "We are all life and death friends, so why do you care about these things?" Lin Chang muttered, but after being pushed away, he didn't get too close.

  "Who is your life-and-death friend?" Xia Lixuan glanced at him with contempt.

  Seeing that the two were about to quarrel again, Du Qing said: "You two go together!"

  Du Qing explained: "Let Lin Chang follow and see if there is any problem underground. It is best to let him check it. Is there any danger of landslide?"

  "So what are we going to do?" Xia Lixuan asked curiously.

  "Of course I'm going to work." Fang Xiuhan said, "Please come with me."

  "Why don't we go together." Xia Lixuan suggested.

  Since both of them were going, it wouldn't be a problem to take his wife with them.

  "Okay, let's go take a look together." Fang Xiuhan said.

  A group of four people came to a cave entrance. Fang Xiuhan went in first and said, "This is the tunnel that was dug before." "Tsk, tsk, wouldn't it be

  good for us to rescue people from the tunnel?" Lin Chang praised, "This tunnel is well dug!"

  "Aren't we going to the research institute to rescue people? Why are we here in this tunnel?" Xia Lixuan asked doubtfully.

  "This tunnel is dug to the wall of the research institute, but the material made of the wall of the research institute is too strong to enter from here. Li Xuan, go and try and see if you can melt the wall." Du Qing said, "Lin Chang, Check the tunnel here. Are there any problems? Help reinforce the areas where you find problems."

  The tunnel is neither big nor small, just wide enough for two people to pass each other, and high enough for them to stoop to walk.

  They walked for about ten minutes, and there was a bright place in front of them. Fang Xiuhan perked up and said, "It's just ahead."

  They followed Fang Xiuhan's footsteps and walked quickly over. There were several lamps placed on the ground. The place is very brightly lit, with a lot of instruments placed next to it. There are three people here, two of them seem to be researchers, and one is probably responsible for guarding the place.

  "Captain Fang, who are you?"

  "These three are superpowers from Kyoto. I'll bring them down to see if they can destroy this wall?" Fang Xiuhan returned the salute.

  The two researchers who were knocking on the wall got out of the way and let them step forward.

  Xia Lixuan tried the flames he usually released, and when he hit it, there wasn't even a single spark.

  "What kind of material is this? Not even a spark appeared." Xia Lixuan muttered quietly, then emitted a flame that looked obviously different, and the temperature in the cave instantly rose several degrees.

  The flames staggered against the wall, melting a palm-sized portion of the wall, and then went out.

  Xia Lixuan looked at the marks on the wall, frowned, and continued to compress the human flame in his body until he could compress it to the limit.