7

There were also intimate photos of him and the popular movie star. No wonder no one believed it! What did

  that group of people do last time? Du Qing thought, he didnt feel anyone following him when he went out recently. Was he staying in his neighborhood?

  Du Qing thought. Qing took a few photos and sent them to an unmarked number on his phone, along with a time and place.

  After receiving the other party's reply, Du Qing put the phone away.

  He had previously commissioned him to spread the photos in the community and fabricated the lie that he was a pervert and contagious.

  In the end, I paid half the money and it had no effect at all.

  Sheng Shaojun is a detective in a detective agency that specializes in tracking whether someone has cheated on someone, and secretly photographing evidence of someone else's cheating. After working there for a long time, he has encountered all sorts of weird things.

  Recently, he received an assignment where he was responsible for spreading intimate photos and various slanderous remarks. The task was not difficult, but to be honest, this was the first time he had seen someone who was trying his best to throw dirty water on himself.

  However, the job was simple and easy and the price was good, so he took it.

  Turns out, he was wrong, he was really wrong.

  He should have understood a long time ago that people who can do such things are not ordinary people!

  He had just finished scattering a stack of photos in the community, and was about to call it a day and go home, and spread rumors again after dinner.

  But he never expected that he had just walked out of the gate of the community and felt a pain in his neck, and he was put in a sack.

  When he woke up, he found that he was tied to a stool, and there were several ferocious gods standing in front of him. When those photos fell on him, he regretted it so much that his intestines turned green. Why couldn't he think about taking on this task? After

  being intimidated, he handed in all the photos in despair. After picking up all the photos in the community as ordered, he spread out another pile of poorly made photos.

  Chapter 8

  "Squeak - here -"

  Du Qing slammed on the brakes and leaned forward. Fortunately, he had a seat belt, and the car stopped in front of the child standing in front of the truck.

  He was driving just now when a child suddenly ran out of the grass on the side of the road. Fortunately, he noticed it early and braked in time to avoid hitting him.

  The truck stopped half a meter away from him and almost hit him. Du Qing took a breath and got out of the car: "Do you know that the middle of the road is very dangerous? If you suddenly run out like this, if your uncle doesn't stop the truck, he will be hit." If you go up there, you will never see your parents again." After

  Du Qing finished his lesson

  , he saw a dirty child who looked five or six years old looking at him in confusion, holding a flowerpot in his hand.

  Damn it! Who doesnt take good care of their children?! Let such a young child come out alone, dont you know that there are many human traffickers outside?! Du Qing couldnt help but swear, facing a little kid who didnt understand anything, he really didnt Way to stay angry.