42

Taking the bowl, he came to Du Qing's side, looked at the inside of the pot curiously, and ate the noodles in the bowl.

  About half a meter away from Du Qing, Xia Lixuan glanced at him and agreed that he was eating.

  Looking at the children eating noodles ravenously, Du Qing thought of Du Fu. He wondered what his son was doing now? Did he miss him? His heart suddenly became soft.

  He asked softly: "Are you full?"

  The child shook his head honestly, wiped his mouth with his dirty sleeve, and said, "I still want more."

  "This is a little devil who doesn't know how to be shy at all. "Xia Lixuan, who was tough-tongued but soft-hearted, gave him a lot of noodles.

  "Thank you, uncle." Mu Ling smiled happily and continued to eat.

  "Daughter-in-law, are you full?" Xia Lixuan looked at his wife again and asked with concern.

  He secretly thought that his wife's noodles should not be shared with unrelated people!

  "That's enough." Du Qing nodded.

  Halfway through eating, the child thought of something, put down the bowl, and stared at the noodles in the pot.

  "Kid, why don't you eat?" Yu Hua asked strangely when he saw him looking at the pot with greedy mouth.

  The dirty child looked at the noodles in the bowl reluctantly, then shook his head and said, "This is for Ah Huang." "

  Ah Huang? Do you have any younger brothers or sisters?" Yu Hua asked, " Where are your parents? Why don't they care about you?"

  "Mom and dad, they're gone." The child shook his head.

  "Gone?" Du Qing looked at him and said.

  "Well, it's gone." Mu Ling nodded.

  "Who is Ah Huang?"

  He always felt that the name Ah Huang was a bit inconsistent.

  "Ah Huang is Ah Huang. He went out to look for food." Mu Ling said.

  "What's your name?" Seeing that he couldn't ask, Du Qing changed the question.

  "Mu Ling."

  "Are you from this village?"

  "Mu Ling used to live in a big house." Mu Ling opened his hand and gestured, metaphorically speaking, it was very big.

  "Kid, were you trafficked here? Or were you sold by your parents?" Yu Hua looked at him sympathetically.

  Although the clothes on the other party were dirty, he could recognize that the children's clothing of that brand was not cheap.

  Their nephew is wearing this brand of children's clothing, because his nephew also has such a set, so it looks very familiar.

  The chance of being sold by his parents is very low, so that leaves the first possibility.

  In this era of war and chaos, people are in panic. If their children are missing, it is difficult to find them in the vast sea of ​​people.

  "Mom and dad asked Ah Huang to take me to run fast. We ran Ah Pao. After running for a long time, we ended up here." Mu Ling said.

  "Didn't your parents come to see you?" Yu Hua sat next to him.

  "Ah Huang and I went to find our parents, but we couldn't find them, and our parents couldn't find Ah Ling either." As he spoke, Mu Ling's mouth flattened, and tears were about to fall.