26

But... they set fire to the mountain and sat in jail, but the banner was still hanging at the foot of the mountain they went up.

  Two glass plates, tempered glass, appeared in Du Qing's hand. He found that half of the leaves on the red date tree were missing, and asked, "Why are there so many fewer leaves on the tree?" It

  was still lush and leafy just now. He opened his eyes, I found that it suddenly turned into malnutrition and hair loss.

  Xia Lixuan smiled broadly, and a flame appeared in the palm of his hand, "I hit it with this just now, and it kept hitting it with leaves."

  Du Qing blinked and said, "What is this?"

  Xia Lixuan said with a hint of pride. : "This is my golden finger. Wife, you have space and I have flame. We are indeed a bunch of people created by heaven and earth."

  Du Qing asked: "How many more times can you send it out?"

  He immediately got the idea. , She is truly his wife. She felt the energy in her body and said with a guilty conscience: "Once..." "

  Then forget it!" Du Qing said with a calm face, his heart was filled with turmoil. He had heard that some people would get it. A chance encounter can produce metal, wood, water, fire, earth, etc., but the probability is not an exaggeration to say that it is one in a billion.

  And he also heard a rumor that the character of people who gain these abilities will be affected by superpowers, for example, the superpower who uses water.

  It's exactly like it's made of water. I cry whenever I want, and I can't control it.

  He didn't know about the other people either.

  "Look, wife, isn't it amazing?" Xia Lixuan changed the shape of the flame in various ways, showing a heart shape.

  Du Qing glanced at him. The person who uses fire must have had his IQ affected, right?

  "Daughter-in-law, do you think this looks good?" Seeing that Du Qing didn't speak, Xia Lixuan worked harder to change the shape of the flame, and then the flames roared. 'It went out.

  Du Qing: "..." It seems that what is affected is not personality but IQ!

  Xia Lixuan tried his best to use the flames, but found that he couldn't use it. He panicked and said: "Daughter-in-law, what should I do if I can't use it?" "

  Maybe ? It was all consumed by you." Du Qing guessed.

  Hearing this, Xia Lixuan stopped worrying and put this thing aside.   " This

  tempered glass?

  "

Swish, swish, swish!"

  The tempered glass also shattered, and Du Qing cursed in his heart, buying fake tempered glass... Otherwise, the tempered glass can withstand the leaves of the red jujube tree.

  Looking at the remaining piece of tempered glass, Du Qing took it back into the space. Xia Lixuan was about to make a move, "How about using my flame again? But after using it this time, I guess I will lose my strength. You will have to help me then." I'll go back."

  "No need." Du Qing searched for things in the space and finally found a steel plate. "I found the steel plate. If you lose strength, I won't be able to carry you." Du

  Qing Qing took out two steel plates from the space, which were three or four centimeters thick. He moved them forward, and the leaves hit them, making a loud noise.