28

There were only Xia Lixuan and his brother behind him. His brother would definitely not push him, so only Xia Lixuan did it.   Du Xi lowered his face and said angrily,

  "Xia, why did you push me just now?!"

You realize? You overestimate yourself too much."

  After saying that, he glanced at Du Le with a half-smile, and thought to himself, the two brothers are also at odds with each other. If it weren't for him, there would only be one Du Le. Happy.

  Du Le felt guilty when he saw him. He didn't know what he was thinking of, but his eyes gradually became firmer.

  He comforted Du Xi and said, "We still have to rely on him. We will settle the score later."

  Now they are still using the things Xia Lixuan brought, and Du Xi can only tolerate him.

  When it was the second turn of the two brothers, Du Xi 'accidentally fell down' and grabbed Xia Lixuan, trying to use him as a shield.

  Xia Lixuan sighed in his heart. Just now he was wondering why he was standing so close to him. It turned out to be this idea.

  He stepped back, revealing Du Le behind him.

  "Ah -" Seeing the two brothers falling down due to their own faults, Xia Lixuan moved the steel plate to protect the two of them.

  "Xia, why didn't you save me?!" Du Xi was in severe pain and shouted loudly.

  Wang Qiang and the others who were on the side were speechless when they heard this. They all saw that the two of them were injured, and it was their own fault. They shot themselves in the foot.

  Chapter 33

  Wang Qiang and the others also went over to help. They had been beaten with one or two leaves. Xia Lixuan held up the steel plate with his hands and pushed them to move with his feet.

  When they got close to their edge, the other three worked together to lift them aside. Du Xi only had one injury on his foot, but Du Le was different. He had an injury on his arm and an injury on his thigh. .

  But Du Xi's foot looked like it had a broken bone, and he didn't know which one of them was worse.

  "Xia Lixuan, why did you want to harm our two brothers?!" Du Le shouted in pain.

  The pain in his hand was severe. Could it be that his hand was disabled? Du Le thought in horror.

  If his hand is disabled, how can they get a wife?! Even if they get so many mutant fruits, the two sisters probably won't be willing to marry either of them.

  Du Le felt a little regretful. If he had known that he would not have given Du Xi an idea to teach Du Xi a lesson, he did not expect that Xia Lixuan moved so quickly and was avoided by him.

  The two brothers suffered.

  But he was more resentful. If Xia Lixuan hadn't avoided it, how could he have been   injured

  ?

The two brothers will not be hurt."

  Du Qing folded his arms and looked at the two of them and said, "We all saw it on the other side. You are blind, so don't think of us as blind, okay?" "

  That's right, as cool as I am. It doesnt take a second thought for people who are on Gao Liang Festival to know that it is impossible to do such a thing." Xia Lixuan agreed.