59

"Very, very many." Du Qing said.

  "Mimi~" The little clay figure emerged from the ground and hugged Du Qing's calf. After shrinking, the entire little clay figure hung on Du Qing's body.

  "By the way," Xia Lixuan said slowly when he saw Little Niba, "The Lin family is here." "

  For Little Niba?" Du Qing took Little Niba in his hand and stared at it with big eyes and small eyes. There are two small circle-like circles on Nibas face. I dont know how he did it. He also blinks to look cute.

  "Your master is here." Du Qing said.

  "Mimi~" Little Niba made a soft sound.

  "Let's go down and have a look." Du Qing said, "You're going to leave the Lin family down there?"

  According to Xia Lixuan's current temperament, he could really do such a thing.

  "Idiot, your wife has taken a liking to that pretty boy, and that pretty boy's qualifications are pretty good! Why don't we two beauties join together to find new jobs!" Little Match came out of Xia Lixuan's body and clawed at Little Mud, trying to get it away, but Xiao Niba hugged Du Qing with a happy face and remained motionless.

  "Nonsense! Little Match, you are becoming more and more unlovable." Xia Lixuan said, "My wife loves me the most. That weakling can't even compare to one of my fingers. My wife will not like her." Him!"

  "Stop arguing, let's go down and take a look. Leave the Lin family down there, in case they become angry," Du Qing said.

  Xia Lixuan said nonchalantly: "Their family can't beat our family, and I didn't invite them here. They don't want to wait."

  When the two of them went downstairs, Xia Liqiu was accompanying Lin Chang and Lin Chang's father. His parents were not at home, so after grandpa received them, of course he was the one to receive them.

  Xia Liqiu is the next head of the Xia family, and he is qualified to entertain them both.

  The muscles on Xia Liqiu's face were almost stiff from laughter, and for the 135th time in his heart, he scolded Xia Lixuan for leaving him here to laugh after he made someone unhappy.

  He truly deserves to be his brother!

  "Young Master Xia, Young Master Du!" Lin Chang's eyes lit up and he said excitedly, "Tutu, come here quickly."

  Little Niba didn't even look at him and hugged Du Qing unwillingly. let go.

  Du Qing was also looking at the two of them at this time. Their faces were more or less similar to Lin Liang's. Isn't this the head of the Lin family, Lin Liang's eldest brother Lin Yong'an?

  "Young Master Xia, Young Master Du, really Sorry, my son was a little confused after he came back and offended you two. Today I specially brought this unfilial son here to apologize," Lin Yong'an said.

  The Xia family is inherently stronger than the Lin family and is on good terms with the Chen family, so it doesn't matter whether they form an alliance with the Lin family or not.

  Although the Shui family has Shui Lingling, the Lin family has Lin Chang, and the Xia family has Xia Lixuan, the strong and weak have now been distinguished. The strongest is undoubtedly Xia Lixuan, and Xia Lixuan's partner, according to the information he has received, is probably not an ordinary person. .

  "This is easy to talk about." Xia Lixuan came to Lin Yongan and stretched out his hand.

  "Young Master Xia, what is this?" Lin Yongan tentatively stretched out his hand. Is this