6

"Sell! Of course it is for sale! Mr. Du, do you want to buy it? If you want to buy it, we can give you a cheaper price." The aunt who was asked said in surprise.

  "Well, I plan to buy it, how do I calculate the price?" Du Qing nodded and explained, "Our supermarket has just opened, and we haven't prepared much supplies, and the cabbage can be shipped to the north for sale." "

  That's really good . That's great! You'd better talk to the village chief about this, I'm a woman and I don't know that much." After the lady finished speaking, she pulled the village chief over in a hurry.

  "How much cabbage will Mr. Du buy?" The head of this village is a young man. There is no market for the cabbage in the village. He is so anxious that his hair is falling out. He is not very happy to know that Du Qing wants to buy cabbage.

  In his opinion, although Du Qing said it was a company run by his own family, it didn't look like a big supermarket where he drove a small truck to buy grain. Even if he could buy some cabbage, he wouldn't be able to buy much. I don't know. Can I buy cabbage from another family? Their cabbage is worth hundreds or thousands of kilograms at least.

  "All of them." Du Qingcai said graciously.

  "Haha, are you kidding me?"

  Du Qing naturally saw the disbelief in the other person's eyes: "I can pay one-third of the deposit first, but the price is..." Du Qing did not continue, the price Of course it's impossible to buy it at market price.

  He came here because of the cheap prices. In fact, this season, he saw on the Internet that the vegetables, eggs and other things were unsalable in several places. But except for the Chinese cabbage store that was close to him, the round trip drive to other places took at least three days. For four days, I was worried about leaving this matter to others, so I could only watch the opportunity slip away.

  "If we buy them all, I can decide the price. Just calculate it according to 70% of the market price." Lu Zhengtian, who looks a little older than Du Qing, but is now the village chief, breathed a sigh of relief. The cabbage in the village was finally available. Home.

  After graduation, he gave up his high-paying job and returned to this poor village to take over his father's position. He persuaded the villagers to plant Chinese cabbage. The Chinese cabbage was about to rot in the ground. Now someone finally took over, even if it is 70% of the price on the market. , they can also make a small fortune, and finally live up to the expectations of the folks.

  He happily went to type out the contract. He was relieved only after the two people signed the contract.

  He bought the village's printer specially from the town, and his family was the only one in the village who had an internet cable.

  When the villagers filled a cart with grain, the grain in the village was almost finished. The next thing was cabbage. Du Qing looked at it carefully. After he found no problem, he took a pen and signed his name: "You can finish harvesting at night." These cabbages? I'll call a car to transport them away at night."

  "No problem, you can come over at night. We still need cash." Lu Zhengtian smiled and put away the contract.

  After Du Qing left, he put the grain into the space, and then went to buy the last cart of mountain goods.

  We had dinner at the village chief's house in the evening. The family brought a dish. The table was full of dishes, and there was no place to put the rice bowl. The aunts' craftsmanship was very unique. In the end, Du Qing was full and it was not time to go home. Until eight or nine in the evening.