61

"Daughter-in-law, let's go home! These two people are fools. Don't take their words to heart." Xia Lixuan put his arms around Du Qing's waist, nakedly expressing his sovereignty.

  "Yeah." Du Qing nodded and left with Xia Lixuan. Liao Jinyu wanted to stop them, but Du Qing hadn't given him an answer yet! But Lin Chang blocked the way, and Lin Chang's cold and angry voice sounded behind them, "Liao Jinyu, what are you still doing? Do you remember your identity?!"

  "Oh! You're so annoying! Can't I not like you now??" Liao Jinyu watched them leave and stomped her feet unwillingly. If she had known better, she wouldn't have made up such an identity!

  "Beauty, did you meet someone just now?" Little Match asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning slightly.

  "I met Lin Chang." Du Qing said, never mentioning Liao Jinyu's matter. The man following him was maintaining a low pressure now, and he did not dare to add fuel to the fire.

  "Oh." Little Match rubbed his eyes and flapped his wings listlessly. The familiar smell just now was just the smell of an acquaintance. Then he returned to Xia Lixuan's body and continued to sleep.

  ...

  "Aqing~ Good evening~" Liao Jinyu said with a smile, her whole body seemed to glow, lighting up the dim room.

  "Bah!" Du Qing turned on the light in the room and shouted at the same time, "Xia Lixuan, come here." After turning on the light

  , you can see clearly what Liao Jinyu looks like now. She is still wearing the same clothes as today, and she is dirty. , and there are many wounds.

  A small face looked at him happily, his eyes were full of his reflection, as if Du Qing was his whole world. Coupled with that delicate face that was a little embarrassed but even more fragile, Du Qing didn't even look at it.

  "Don't come over." Du Qing said, "How did you get in?"

  "Daughter-in-law, let me come... Liao Jinyu, why are you here?!" Xia Lixuan calmed down for a moment, and blocked Xia Lixuan's body faster than his mind.

  Xia Lixuan scolded the bodyguards at home in his heart. How did Liao Jinyu come in? Why didn't he get any news?! "He just

  came in like this," Liao Jinyu pouted and pointed to the window. "He crawled in from there. "

  Then how did you enter the Xia family?" Du Qing asked.

  Liao Jinyu blinked and said frankly: "I climbed over the wall and managed to avoid those people." "Why did

  you come to my room instead of going back to Lin's house?" Du Qing stared into his eyes and asked.

  "I've broken up with him, shouldn't I live in their house? Can I still live in his house after breaking up?" Liao Jinyu looked at them with a pair of clear eyes and asked in confusion.

  "Of course." Xia Lixuan raised the corners of his mouth, a chill flashed in his eyes, and with a flick of his finger, a fireball quickly hit him.

  I plan to teach him a lesson, don't just climb through the window.

  Du Qing didn't stop him, he also wanted to see how strong Liao Jinyu was?

  "How can you hit someone? Ah Qing bullied me." After the fireball touched Liao Jinyu, the scene of him being passively knocked away did not appear.

  The fireball seemed to melt into Liao Jinyu's body. Liao Jinyu looked at Du Qing aggrievedly, with tears in her eyes.

  Look confident that you want to seek justice for me.