46

"...Drive your car well." Du Qing said.

  "Which way should we drive next?" Xia Lixuan asked.

  Lin Yong pointed to the right.

  Xia Lixuan was quiet for a while, then started acting like a monster again, "My wife, I want to eat olives."

  "There is a box behind you," Du Qing said without even looking at it.

  "I'm driving and I don't have time on my hands." Xia Lixuan said seriously.

  "Then you can eat later."

  He was not used to doing such intimate gestures in front of outsiders.

  "Daughter-in-law, I'm thirsty right now...Daughter-in-law...Daughter-in-law..." Xia Lixuan shouted shamelessly.

  If he doesn't feed her, he will keep shouting.

  Du Qing took a deep breath and told himself not to argue with a shameless person.

  She sneered in her heart as she watched him eat an olive, looking happy, and said expressionlessly, "Go and lay the floor tonight!

  Do you really think there is nothing you can do to cure him?"

  Lin Yong looked at this one and the other one, and thought I couldn't help but sympathize with Brother Xia.

  Every time his mother compromised, his father would always sleep in the study for a few days...

  "Turn left ahead and you'll reach our house!" Lin Yong said excitedly.

  After turning left, Xia Lixuan found that there were many vehicles parked here. They couldn't get in at all, so they parked the car aside.

  "You can't get in from the front, let's walk in." Du Qing got out of the driveway first.

  Lin Yong looked at Xia Lixuan and stretched out his hands towards him.

  In an instant, Lin Yong ran towards his home quickly.

  "Shall we go and have a look too?" Du Qing said.

  "Let's go." Xia Lixuan walked to him and held his hand.

  "Hot." Du Qing glanced at him.

  "It won't be hot anymore if you get used to it." Xia Lixuan was unwilling to let go no matter what.

  "Lin Yong, where have you gone?! Do you know that we are all worried to death-" They heard a male voice from a distance.

  They had just walked a few steps when they were stopped by several men in black suits. "This is a private place. If you are waiting for other people, please leave." "

  Daughter-in-law, look at me. Your man is much more handsome than them. They are all the kind who are strong on the outside and strong on the inside." It's a paper tiger." Xia Lixuan turned Du Qing's face over and said seriously.

  "I just looked at them wearing so much, aren't they hot?" Du Qing rolled his eyes and said.

  Just as Xia Lixuan wanted to show that he was not afraid of the heat, Lin Yong followed a middle-aged man and woman over.

  "Let them in, they are the ones who rescued Xiao Yong." The man said.

  Du Qing looked at Lin Liang's family of three and suddenly felt in his heart that good people will eventually be rewarded.

  Lin Liang and his wife saved him in his previous life, and he saved Lin Liang's son in this life.

  This is probably the so-called cause and effect!