4

Could it be that after men and women gain space, the benefits to the human body are different? With

  his eyelids drooping, blocking his warm amber eyes, Du Qing thought, who is secretly filming him?

  "After I get home, my cousin can give it to me. Can you take a look at your jade pendant? I'm really curious, can you just take a look?" Du Yuejiao pulled his sleeves and said in a cooing voice.

  "Okay." Du Qing raised the corners of his mouth, opened his thin lips slightly, and glanced at the stalls on the side casually, "Let's go quickly, if we continue to delay, we don't know when we can buy everything." "

  Yeah, yeah, I know." After getting the answer she wanted, Du Yuejiao was in a good mood. Following Du Qing, she understood why Xia Lixuan chose such a man in the end.

  The way he smiled just now.

  So seductive.

  "I'm going to use the restroom. You buy things here first. I'll be back later." Du Qing put all the items in Du Yuejiao's shopping cart and hurriedly walked out. go.

  "Hey!" Du Yuejiao was about to call him, but found that he had disappeared.

  There is a toilet here, so you dont have to go outside?

  Du Qing left the mall and ran back to the stall they passed before. He spent ten yuan and bought a jade pendant that looked similar to his. Anyway, Du Yuejiao He had never discovered this thing before, and he was not worried that the other party would see through it.

  "Crack!"

  Du Qing did not look back this time, nor did he go back to the mall to meet Du Yuejiao. Instead, he chose a small alley that became increasingly remote.

  At the turn, the whole person is hidden in darkness.

  He waited patiently for ten minutes, and when he was about to give up, he finally heard movement.

  With his current hearing, he could only hear the sound of extremely small footsteps. He subconsciously slowed down his breathing, holding the half brick he picked up from the ground in his hand, waiting for the footsteps to approach.

  Du Qing counted calmly: three, two, one.

  When someone jumped out, he hit him with a brick mercilessly. The other person reacted quickly and was stunned for a moment. He didn't have enough time to retreat, so he blocked it with his hand.

  At this moment, a crisp 'click' was particularly obvious in the darkness. Du Qing couldn't help but be frightened by his own strength. When he came to his senses, the other party looked at him as if he were a monster, and then ran as fast as he could. The ground ran away, and the figure disappeared into the darkness after a while.

  Du Qing is holding a brick broken into two sections. Didn't he just hit it a little too hard?

  The bones in his hand are broken. The end of the world is coming soon. Even if the bones are broken, it will take a few months, right? Can he be healed by then? Its still hard to say how to survive in the last days.

  However, since you dare to follow the person secretly filming, you must be prepared to get injured. Next time you see him, you will be paraplegic.

  Du Qing continued to think about it, but gave up the idea of ​​​​finding a private detective to find out what happened to the person who was following him and secretly filming him. Now he is very short of money, very short of money! If someone is secretly observing him, then he