62

Shui Huayu nodded, and then said, "We have found it. He has two parents in his hometown. The sky is high and the emperor is far away. We can't do anything to them for the time being." "Then what should we do?

  Dad! You must help. Me! That bitch Du Qing not only snatched away Brother Xia, but also hurt me like this!" Shui Lingling cried, with deep-seated hatred in her eyes.

  Shui Huayu thought of Xia Lixuan's powerful power. As his son-in-law, he certainly agreed very much.

  He comforted: "Don't worry, dad has sent people to capture Du Qing's parents. I won't be afraid of Du Qing being disobedient then." "

  Well, then I will torture him severely to calm him down!" Shui Lingling burst into tears and smiled.

  Seeing that his daughter's expression calmed down, Shui Huayu told her the news he had learned while the iron was hot.

  "Du Qing and Xia Lixuan will be going back to City A recently. I've asked about it. It's just the two of them."

  "Really?" Shui Lingling suddenly became interested and naturally knew what he meant.

  "Dad, kill him directly!" Shui Lingling said excitedly, "We must not let this opportunity pass by. Two fists are hard to beat with four hands. Send all the people in that team." Shui Lingling said lightly.

  Compared to Shui Lingling's straightforwardness, Shui Huayu hesitated, "After all, it is the last trump card in our hand. Wouldn't it be bad to use it all at once?"

  Shui Lingling said nonchalantly: "As long as we get rid of Du Qing, and Xia Lixuan joins forces, and you can have as many subordinates as you want in the future. We have raised them for so long, and it is time for them to repay us."

  ...

  Du Qing and Xia Lixuan have been hurriedly dealing with various things these days, and they are preparing to leave Kyoto , if they had not moved, the next time they would meet would be more than half a year later.

  They had no idea that the Qingshui family father and daughter were discussing how to deal with them in the dark.

  Three days passed quickly, and the Xia family tried their best to keep them, but they didn't let them stay.

  During the three days, Du Qing basically slept for more than an hour, then got up, transplanted the seedlings, and repeated the process.

  The seeds accumulated in the space were consumed in large quantities, and the land for transplanting the seedlings was not enough.

  They could only narrow the distance between the seedlings. They had not noticed before that a mutated plant grew in two adjacent fields. Two different mutated plants fought fiercely to compete for territory.

  The two of them have kept themselves apart ever since.

  This time, the car they drove away was a new large truck, which was different from the one they had before. Xia Lixuan used his own thoughts and personally modified the large truck they drove home.

  After the renovation, the large truck is small and well-equipped, but has no other problems except high fuel consumption.

  After they had a farewell banquet together, Du Qing and Xia Lixuan drove out of the city with a truckload of supplies.

  Du Qing told Xia's family last night that they would go back to pick up his parents this time.

  The Xia family sent them off at the gate of the base. They learned that they were just going to pick up their family members. They stayed there for a while and then went home neatly.