91

"Thank you, Master." Du Qing took the bottle in his hand, preparing to put the things away and take a closer look at what was in the bottle when he got back.

  The quality of the bottle seems to be good, and what Li Xuan's master gave him should be extraordinary.

  Seeing Du Qing put away the bottle, Mu Yun said dissatisfied: "Are you not satisfied with the meeting gift I gave you?" Du Qing was stunned

  for a moment and said: "No, master, why did you say that?"

  Mu Yun stared and blew his beard, angry. "Why don't you look at what's inside?"

  "Lixuan, master is not from China?" Du Qing was stunned for a moment, then he realized what was inside and asked softly in Xia Lixuan's ear.

  Du Qing's warm breath blew on his earlobes, and Xia Lixuan thought absentmindedly that after successfully completing the mission this time, they could finally have a good rest.

  Xia Lixuan was lost for a while, then he quickly came to his senses and said, "Probably not. Master, he doesn't seem to be from here."

  "Not from here?" Du Qing secretly looked at Mu Yun again.

  "Traitor! Didn't I tell you before that I can't talk about my identity in front of outsiders?!"

  Du Qing felt a gust of wind blowing around him, and in the blink of an eye, Mu Yun appeared beside them, with Mu Yun holding a hand in his hand. Xia Lixuan's ears looked furious.

  Xia Lixuan explained: "This is my wife, not an outsider."

  "And master, you look different from us, okay? Sooner or later it will be known anyway."

  "Okay, okay, I feel relieved to know that you are fine. Now, I'm going to travel around a lot, you don't have to worry about me." Mu Yun waved his hand.

  His master's strength was not good, but his escape speed was top-notch. Xia Lixuan was not worried at all, and asked suspiciously: "You won't run away to sleep, right?" When

  his master taught him the cultivation method in City A, In addition to sleeping and sleeping all day long, I still slept and slept.

  Mu Yun felt guilty and let go of his hand, and then cursed: "How is it possible? Am I this kind of person? If you say you are going to travel, you are going to travel. I haven't been to this place yet!" "

  Master, before you go traveling, can you please tell me? Send us back first?" Du Qing asked with concern, Lin Chang and the others must be very anxious now that they have been out for so long.

  "Ahem!" Mu Yun coughed twice to cover up his discomfort, his eyes drifting into the distance, "This is a test for you. You can go back alone! I'll take the first step."

  After saying that, he didn't wait. While they were talking, Mu Yun ran away like a gust of wind, leaving them behind.

  Du Qing and Xia Lixuan were left looking at each other in confusion.

  Du Qing: "Your master has a lot of personality!"

  Xia Lixuan did not hesitate to expose his background and said: "He must have no strength and is embarrassed to admit it, so he ran away and let us go back by ourselves."

  " I forgot to tell Master why he came to see us after traveling." Du Qing said worriedly.

  "Don't worry, it's up to me." Xia Lixuan signaled him to stop talking. He was so angry that he shouted loudly, "Master, come to the Kyoto Central Base if you want us!" "Okay, master, he must have heard it