93

He twisted his face, why didn't anyone tell him that Xia Lixuan's wife was the ruthless one?!

  "What do you want to do?" Lei Lei said nervously.

  "I'll beat you up!" Du Qing said with a smile.

  "Wait a minute, I give up! Isn't it okay if I give up?" Thunder shouted.

  He has always agreed with the saying that those who understand current affairs are heroes.

  All his attacks were dodged by the opponent, and he didn't hit the opponent once. If he continued, he would miss the opponent. He could only embarrass himself, so it was better to simply admit defeat.

  "It's too late." Du Qing's voice was accompanied by his fist.

  The sounds of fists hitting flesh and Lei Lei's cries of pain made the people observing them secretly swallow their saliva and their throats became tight. Seeing Lei Lei being beaten unilaterally, they were speechless for a moment.

  Lei Ting looked like a rough guy, and he couldn't be beaten for a while, so Du Qing beat him up mercilessly.

  By the time Du Qing stopped, Lei Lei was already lying on the ground. His whole body was in pain and he was unwilling to even move his fingers. He secretly hated himself. Who was the bastard who encouraged him to challenge Xia Lixuan? "

  Okay." Du Qing returned to Xia Lixuan. There was a trace of satisfaction on his face.

  Xia Lixuan jumped out and said arrogantly: "You can't even beat my wife, and you still want to challenge me? Go back and practice for more than ten years before you come out and embarrass yourself!"

  Everyone in the public and private looked at Xia Lixuan in awe, feeling in their hearts He secretly thought, after returning home, he must tell the head of the family that Xia Lixuan must not be messed with! Xia

  Lixuan, who actually couldn't beat his own wife: My wife is so powerful, she can be as powerful as a fox or a tiger.jpg.

  My taste is so good! Inflated.jpg

  Chapter 108

  "Thunder, didn't you say you wanted to challenge Xia Lixuan before? Look, someone else is here." A man who was not at odds with Thunder said to start a fight.

  Talking to this kind of person who is ill-informed is a waste of time. Lei Lei glanced at him without saying a word, as if he was looking at things that didn't matter in the future, and then turned his attention to the two men who walked in.

  Du Qing and Xia Lixuan were wearing light blue suits, and they looked more slender. Even though many women knew that Xia Lixuan was already with a partner, they couldn't help but focus on him, wearing one large and one small clothes, couple clothes.

  Du Qing rarely wears this kind of formal attire, and the tie is a bit uncomfortable to wear. Although it is not as clear-cut as Xia Lixuan's, it is still as fresh and smooth as the wind. Many eyes fell on Du Qing.

  Xia Lixuan, who was originally in a good mood while wearing couple's clothes with Du Qing, became irritated because of his eyes falling on Du Qing.

  "Chen Xiaoer." Chen Yingjun, who was entertaining other people, stiffened when he heard the voice, and soon put a false smile on his face again. He turned around and said, "Brother Xia, when did you come?" "

  You laugh so disgustingly." Xia Lixuan said without any secret.

  The smile on Chen Yingjun's face could hardly be maintained.