54

"I'm not stupid. Let so many people know that my wife is so good, and she has so many love rivals for nothing!" Xia Lixuan replied impatiently. He couldn't figure out such a simple question. No wonder Xia Liqiu is still a bachelor now!

  Chapter 62:

  "Why did you bring one more person?" The leading man looked at Du Qing behind Xia Lixuan displeased, turned back to his men and asked: "Didn't you say there was only one person? We are going to do it. Youre on a mission, and youre taking your little lover with you? Were not going on a sightseeing trip! Before

  the other partys subordinate could explain, he was scolded by him. Seeing that the people around him were turning a blind eye, there was still a faint look of contempt in their eyes. Du Qing also had confidence in his heart.

  Simply stand aside with your arms folded and watch him criticize you.

  Du Qing didn't care, but Xia Lixuan wouldn't just watch his wife being scolded.

  Xia Lixuan sneered and said, "Since we are not welcome here, let's go home

  , wife. "

  The people watching the show on the side saw that he was about to leave if he disagreed, so they calmly stepped forward to stop him.

  "What do you want to do? Do you want to fight?" Xia Lixuan lowered his face, put out the small match, and stared at them.

  Shen Yu felt a sense of fear of being targeted by a large beast. He endured the pressure brought by the other party and said, "Brother Xia, do you still remember me?" "No, I'm

  a busy man. I can't handle anything like a cat or a dog." Remember, I have so much time?" Xia Lixuan said bluntly.

  Chen Yu's face turned green and white for a while. His expression changed for a while before he stabilized and said, "Brother Xia, I am Shen Yu. When I first joined the army, you took good care of me." He said, secretly and proudly

  . He glanced at Du Qing, as if to arouse his suspicion.

  As long as the seeds of doubt are planted, one day they will take root and sprout, and the relationship between the two of them will slowly develop cracks. This is the opportunity for him to take advantage of it.

  Shen Yu buried his jealousy deeply in his heart. How could such an inconspicuous person be so worthy of Brother Xia?

  Only he could understand Xia Lixuan and be worthy of standing behind him. He had worked so hard to climb to this position and learned that Xia Lixuan will also participate in this task, and he will participate regardless of the danger.

  He knew that Xia Lixuan had a male partner. When he was with Xia Lixuan, he had never seen him have any ambiguous relationship with men and women. He once thought that the other person had a cold personality.

  Until one day he saw the other person looking at a photo with a gentle face. After the man left for something, he couldn't help but peek at the photo. The man in the photo was the man Xia Lixuan was holding.

  The man who was turned back saw that even though he begged and his men helped to intercede, he was still transferred away from this man.

  Just because he touched the other person's photo.

  The person on the photo is Du Qing.

  "Are you going to let me go? If you don't let me go, I will attack you without mercy?" Xia Lixuan looked at him warily.

  Du Qing suddenly understood something. Looking straight into his eyes, he seemed to be able to see the ulterior secrets buried deep inside.

  "Daughter-in-law, let's go back." Xia Lixuan knocked away the person in front of him, pulled the person away and left.