15

Du Qing stopped her: "Little aunt, let me go out and take a look. You sit here." "

  Okay, okay, I'll bother you."

  Du Qing stood on the steps in front of the door with Du Fu in his arms. It was very hot outside. The weather was simply unbearable. They were sitting near the door, and some air conditioning was leaking out.

  He didn't have a good impression of this little aunt he had never met. In his last life, he had never heard of her coming back. She might have defected to them when she came back this time.

  Du Qing felt very uncomfortable when there was a stranger living in the house. As a result, not only many things in the house could not be taken out, but Little Putao could not move around the house, and the things he put on the second and third floors were also blocked. Just put it away.

  This little aunt vaguely knew what happened to her back then. She stole all the money from the family and ran away with someone. His father finally got into college at that time and almost had no tuition to go to school. Later, he still found people from the village. I borrowed it to pay the tuition.

  After she eloped with someone, she went to the United States with that man. It was only in the past ten years that she contacted his parents. It took a long time and she wrote to them and called them every day before the relationship between the two parties eased.

  "Daddy has a car coming." Du Fu pointed at the slowly approaching car and said, interrupting Du Qing's thinking.

  "Cousin, long time no see!" Du Yuejiao got out of the car, holding a child in her hand who looked to be eight or nine years old.

  "Well, come in." Du Qing said coldly.

  I thought to myself, who is this child next to Du Yuejiao? I never saw such a person beside Du Yuejiao in my previous life.

  "Yue Jiao is here, Xiao Du hurry up and get a cup of tea." Du Ma's eyes lit up when she saw Du Yuejiao and urged Du Qing to get some tea.

  "No, I can do it myself." Du Yuejiao waved her hand quickly.

  "Yuejiao, have a cup of tea." Du Qing poured a cup of scalding tea and placed it next to Du Yuejiao. "It's a bit hot. Be careful to burn your mouth." "

  Thank you, Brother Du." Du Yuejiao said flatteringly. She was very thirsty, and she didn't dare to say anything when she saw the water cup was still steaming. She was worried that she wouldn't be able to find a toilet on the way, so she didn't dare to drink water along the way.

  Now my throat was about to burn. When I saw an apple on the table, I took one and ate it. I was eating happily when I suddenly felt a line of sight. I looked over and found that it was the clown in Du Qing's arms staring at her. The child's glare was harmless. Du Yuejiao ate three in a row before stopping.

  Du Qing poked Du Fu's bulging little face and promised in his ear that he would give him another mutant grape to eat today, which made him happy.

  "By the way, who is this child that Yue Jiao brought?" Pang Yue asked.

  "Du Lin, come to mommy." Du Hua said with a smile on his face and waved to him.

  The child was quite close to Du Yuejiao. Du Yuejiao gave him an apple, and he just stayed there and ate it without crying or making any fuss.

  When he heard Du Hua calling him, he walked over obediently, "This is my adopted son, his name is Du Lin. He is eight years old this year. Du Lin calls him uncle and aunt." "