92

Du Qing pinched his fleshy little face. It was not up to them to decide whether the abuse would be reduced or not.

  "Let's go back to the house first. It's cold outside." Du Qing easily picked up Du Fu and walked inside first.

  "Mom and Dad, we are back." Du Qing smiled at his parents.

  After spending a warm day with his family, the two families had a meal together in the evening. The next morning, Du Qing and Xia Lixuan went to Xia Liqiu to talk to him about the recent events in Kyoto.

  When it came to Liao Jinyu and Du Fu, Xia Liqiu's expression twisted. Facing these two people, he simply burst into tears! He

  described the 'good deeds' they had done in detail. .

  After talking for more than half an hour, Xia Liqiu drank water twice before he finished talking about the 'great achievements' of the two of them.

  "I will teach them both a lesson when I get back," Du Qing said.

  Xia Lixuan touched his chin and said: "These two are a bit like me back then. But I didn't leave any evidence of what I did back then."

  Xia Liqiu: "...you two should go back and educate them!"

  " By the way, has anything big happened in Kyoto recently?" Du Qing said that this topic has been passed. Just now, Xia Liqiu was about to explain what happened in Kyoto in a long way, but was interrupted by Xia Lixuan, who just poured out his bitterness for half an hour. , they dont know what the recent situation is like.

  Xia Liqiu straightened his face and said, "I'm just going to tell you something worthy of your attention. Recently, several superpowers have appeared in Kyoto, but according to the news we have received, they are now being competed by several aristocratic families to recruit and train them. Due to their current arrogant character and your reputation before, brother, I'm afraid they will challenge you for a duel." "It seems that

  many people have appeared during the time we left." Du Qing sighed, but did not give up at all. In the eyes.

  No matter how powerful they are, there is no way they can defeat Xia Lixuan.

  "There is one more thing worthy of your attention," Xia Liqiu said seriously, "The Chen family is back."

  Du Qing looked at his solemn expression and said, "Is the Chen family you are talking about the one we imagined? "

  Xia Liqiu nodded and said, "It's them. They escaped from Kyoto before, but not long after you left, they came back openly." "According to the

  information found out, it was because they took out something amazing and handed it over. Go up, and then take the blame and no longer hold them responsible."

  Their family ruined the Chen family's plan, which can be regarded as the Chen family's great enmity. Now they suddenly allow the Chen family to move back, which means that the higher-ups have already If they dont investigate what happened before, they cant pursue it either. At least they can't be held accountable on the surface!

  "Can you find out what technology they handed over?" Du Qing vaguely felt that this was the key to the problem. He seemed to have forgotten something. When he thought about it carefully, he couldn't figure it out. stand up.

  "We can't find out." Xia Liqiu shook his head, "It's too well hidden up there."

  Chapter 107

  No one can control these two little bastards for a month. After a month of wasting time, their hearts have gone wild. Du In the past few days since Qing came back, he had been teaching these two little bastards a lesson.