76

Xia Lixuan chuckled and said, "Aren't they all the same!"

  Du Qing poked his forehead and said, "You are the same size, you will eat later, and you won't be able to wait for a while."

  Xia Lixuan planned to muddle through and said, " Hahaha! Isnt it still two hours until lunch time? We have done so much work in the morning and we are hungry.

  Du Qing looked around the small canteen, and there were all good-looking young girls, and there was a A small number of them brought their children, and there were also quite a few servants who came out to buy things.

  He even saw several young girls with faces similar to his...

  These people wanted to win over Xia Lixuan, but they didn't know that he was Xia Lixuan's lover now, so weren't they afraid of him blowing the pillow?

  In such extremely cold weather , childrens immunity is not that strong, and it will be troublesome to get sick, so most parents are unwilling to take their children out.

  "Daughter-in-law, do you want to have a bite? One bite will make your whole body warm."

  Du Qing looked at the bright red paste, and he didn't know how much mutated chili pepper was added to it, and said, "No need."

  He forgot to eat it when he went out. An olive keeps your body warm all day long.

  There are a lot of olives collected in his space. In this kind of weather, they can only be stored for three months at most. After a long time, they will lose their effect.

  Zhang Ruoshui glanced in their direction. Du Qing and the others had such an obvious goal that there was no point in pretending, so they simply stopped doing it and said to the female companion who came with them: "If only I had such a powerful partner. Okay."

  "You little girl, do you hate getting married?" The girl who came with her covered her mouth and smiled.

  "If my sister had married Xia Lixuan, she would be naked now."

  "You're done, I'm going to tell your brother-in-law to go!"

  Zhang Ruoshui thought of her cousin's beautiful face, but still felt that her cousin-in-law was a bit unworthy. Her cousin.

  But whoever asked his cousin to like the other person, for the sake of his cousin also liking him, the family could only agree.

  "It's so cold. You don't have to accompany me out next time Yueyue." Zhang Ruoshui said.

  "Okay! Okay! Let's buy some things quickly and go back!" Lan Yueyue glanced at Du Qing and the others inadvertently and said apologetically, "Sorry, Ruoshui, my stomach is a little uncomfortable. You go get something first. , I'm going to the toilet."

  "I'll go with you!" Zhang Ruoshui said worriedly.

  "No!"

  Zhang Ruoshui looked at her strangely. Lan Yueyue also realized that she was too nervous just now, so she slowed down and said, "Go get something first. I just heard someone calling our number."

  Zhang Ruoshui She walked towards the counter in confusion, "Is there any?"

  Why is Yueyue so strange today? No, it's a bit strange during this period. Could it be that this little girl has a boyfriend?

  "Oh!" Lan Yueyue slipped. , and fell on Du Qing.

  Du Qing dodged quickly, but Lan Yueyue's whole body hit the chair, her fingers touched his clothes, she trembled, endured the pain and stood up immediately, apologizing: "I'm sorry, why is there water on the ground? "