44

"Wait until the situation stabilizes and then go bring him back."

  After getting the news he wanted, Li Huaqiu stood up and said, "Thank you, we have a 100% chance to bring him back safely, don't worry. It's best tonight Don't go out."

  Before leaving, Li Huaqiu reminded them.

  "I got it." Xia Lixuan sent the person away and continued sleeping with his wife in his arms.

  Du Qing slept soundly and woke up directly from hunger.

  "Daughter-in-law, wake up." Xia Lixuan said, "The old man today asked someone to come to us."

  "You tell them the news about Yu Hua?" Du asked, yawning.

  "Well, they said they were sure to bring him back safely, so I told them." Xia Lixuan said.

  "Well, let's rest here for two days and then leave!" Du Qing said.

  "By the way, that woman also said, let's not go out tonight." Xia Lixuan said, "I guess we are preparing to clean up the house?" "

  Then let's not go out tonight, why not have a big dinner tonight?" Du Qing said.

  "Yeah, yeah, I've been eating instant noodles until I'm going to vomit these days. I want to eat meat."

  "Well, you go out and buy some meat and come back. I'll cook first." Du Qing glanced outside. It was only around four o'clock in the afternoon. ,It's still early.

  He took out two bunches of strawberries from the space, got rid of them, changed his clothes, carried the ingredients taken out from the space, and walked to the kitchen. Mu Ling was still sleeping in the room.

  He took a look and saw that the little guy was sleeping soundly, but Du Qing didn't wake him up.

  Xia Lixuan took a bag of fruit and went out. There is no common currency now, so snacks or fruits are usually used for transactions.

  Du Qing was cooking a large pot of rice and cutting vegetables when he heard someone ringing the doorbell.

  "Daughter-in-law, I'm back." Xia Lixuan said carelessly.

  "Why do you buy so much meat?"

  Xia Lixuan's hands were carrying large and small bags. Two bags were of vegetables, and the rest were all meat.

  "There is beef for sale here. If you buy more, we can keep it for later." Xia Lixuan took the things back and put them on the table.

  "Is the meat here so cheap?" Du Qingliang immediately put most of the beef into the space. He remembered that when Xia Lixuan went out, he only took half a bag of fruit.

  Even if the fruit is expensive and the meat is cheap, you can't exchange for that much meat.

  Xia Lixuan said excitedly: "Originally it was only one-third, but a group of people saw me carrying so many things by myself, so they robbed me first." "I followed their plan and followed them

  to a less crowded alley, where they robbed me. A handful, what they have on them is pitiful, but it adds up more or less."

  "That's a lot of meat in exchange." "Just

  ignore them next time." Du Qing said, in case the other party has a wooden warehouse or Knives and the like can cause big trouble if you're not careful.

  Moreover, this kind of local snake usually does not only have a few people, either with a backend or an organization behind it.

  They will stay here for two days and then leave, hoping that they will have no time to take care of the three of them during the big reshuffle tonight.