38

Xia Lixuan summed it up, and then told his wife that the small match was useless and ugly, so she should ignore it.

  "Let's not talk about the small matches, since the things in the living room are made from small matches." Du Qing paused.

  Xia Lixuan glanced at Little Match proudly, his wife believed in him.

  "Then you are the owner of Little Match. You two will tidy up the living room." Du Qing smiled.

  "Why do I have to clean it up too?" Xia Lixuan asked unhappily.

  It's all Little Match's fault.

  "Because that is Little Match's master room. If it makes a mistake, you will also be punished." Du Qing said.

  Don't think that he doesn't know anything. It was these two guys who made the living room look like this.

  I still want to muddle through, and I want to be beautiful.

  "Hahaha! Hahaha! You deserve it," Little Match laughed after watching the beauty leave.

  "Put the whole thing on me, don't you also have to clean it up?" They

  didn't pay attention when they were making trouble, and now they were cleaning up the living room, and they realized that the living room was really messy.

  It takes half an hour to clean up.

  "Hurry up and work. After you finish the work, go to my wife's room and stay there." Xia Lixuan said.

  Just like Little Match can sometimes feel what he is thinking, he can often feel what Little Match is thinking.

  But he found it very troublesome, so he blocked this function!

  Now he has re-enabled this function, and he can feel the comfort of Little Match when he is next to his wife.

  The winter sun shines on your body, giving you that warm feeling.

  "Hmph! Idiot master, if not for it, I would have enjoyed it by the beauty's side." The little match looked at him angrily. If he hadn't been his master and couldn't hurt him, it would have burned him to a crisp. .

  Xia Lixuan was too lazy to argue with it, "If you keep talking and not working, you will play with Du Fu all day tomorrow."

  Xia Lixuan thought about this possibility in his mind. If he used a small match to hold his son back, he would spend more time with his wife. .

  Little Match lifted the stool with all his strength. Seeing that Xia Lixuan's movements were not slow, he silently increased his speed.

  In the end, it became like a competition to see who could do it faster. It originally took half an hour to clean up, but now the two of them finished it in ten minutes.

  As soon as he entered the room, the little match immediately came to the beauty's side and stretched out his hand. It worked so hard just now, it should be rewarded, right?! Xia Lixuan lifted the little match farther away and said, "

  This is my wife , what do you want to do by getting so close? No matter how close you get, my wife will never be yours."

  Du Qing took out a pile of fruits from the space and placed it on the bed. Little Match didn't even look at Xia Lixuan. Just get into the pile of fruits.

  "Daughter-in-law, what did you say you wanted to tell me about before?" Xia Lixuan said with satisfaction when he saw Little Match tactfully get into the fruit, leaving the two of them alone.