50

Xia Liqiu took them to the busiest market. Du Qing didn't look interested. He saw someone selling supplements for the elderly and bought a lot. They didn't need it, but they could buy it back for his father. Mom, their little place doesnt sell much of this kind of stuff.

  After a quick stroll around, they had a few bags of supplements in their hands, and...gold chains.

  People here are basically rich, and decorations like gold chains are not worth much nowadays.

  Many people are selling them, and the quality of these is more than one level higher than what they bought at Du Qing's hometown.

  Many of them are made from real materials and are not expensive.

  With Xia Liqiu, the ATM, Xia Lixuan finally understood, why did he bring Xia Liqiu, the light bulb, with him?

  Neither of them had any money.

  Seeing Xia Lixuan happily gesticulating the famous gold chain on his body, Xia Liqiu swallowed hard and said, "Brother, why did you buy these gold chains?

  " Of course I bought it and wore it. I wanted to bring it from home, but I forgot to put it in my bag. I didnt expect it to be sold here. Ill give this one to you. Dont say Im a big brother and dont take care of you.

   Brother, why do you like this?" Xia Liqiu held the gold chain in his hand and watched Xia Lixuan choose several pieces and immediately put them on his neck.

  The aura of the nouveau riche hit him, and not even his eldest brother's handsome face could save him.

  "Brother..." Don't you think this is hard to look at?

  "Daughter-in-law, do you think I look more handsome like this?" Xia Lixuan asked excitedly.

  Du Qing secretly took out the gold chain that Xia Lixuan put in his bag: "..."

  It's better to bring the one from home!

  "More handsome." Du Qing looked up and down, and then said seriously.

  These are real gold chains, much better than the cheap ones I bought before. A nouveau riche is a nouveau riche, and it is better than the nouveau riche that looks fake at first glance.

  When Xia Liqiu heard this, he looked at the two of them with complicated emotions.

  How could the sister-in-law say it so sincerely if she was so against her will?

  "Daughter-in-law, there is another place selling gold chains over there. Let's go and have a look!"

  "Let's go take a look at the secret base you prepared." Du Qing changed the subject, remembering Xia Lixuan's eagerness to buy back the gold chain on the stall.

  In times like this when communication is impossible, big families will always have some secret ways of contacting each other.

  Before they set off, the success of Strawberry gave them hope.

  Once this kind of thing is discovered, the Xia family will not be able to protect him. The best way is to regard these as the research results of the Xia family.

  Although it makes people jealous, his safety can be guaranteed, the Xia family can also benefit, and even ordinary people may benefit! After all,

  as the number of fruits on the market increases, the price of fruits will drop, and there is a lack of water, but there are fruits. , you wont die of thirst!