23

He was squeezed behind Xia Lixuan by a swarm of people. He wanted to go further, but his hand was held by Xia Lixuan and he couldn't go. When they calmed down, his face emerged from behind Xia Lixuan.

  "Who is this?" Xia Ma's eyes fell on their holding hands and asked in confusion.

  Xia Lixuan said carelessly, "The sun is shining, let's go home and talk."

  The group of people walked back. The Xia family knew at a glance that they were either rich or noble. Walking with them, they attracted a lot of attention. Xia Lixuan held his hand. Hands walking behind them.

  "Let go, it's not good to look like this in front of your family." Du Qing said helplessly.

  There was nothing he could do if he couldn't free his hand.

  Du Qing found a seat in the corner and sat down. The Xia family came to their house first and then went to find them. There was still steaming tea on the table.

  "Mom, second brother and third sister, come on, let me introduce to you, this is my daughter-in-law...lover!" Xia Lixuan said.

  Du Qing's silence was equivalent to acquiescing to this matter and his own identity.

  Good things happened one after another. Xia's mother asked her son to find a man-in-law for her. Before Xia Lixuan disappeared, she would have firmly disagreed.

  Xia Lixuan's temperament changed a bit when he returned from a disappearance, but this was definitely his son. As a mother, she could of course recognize whether his wife-in-law was her own son.

  Xia Lixuan came back after his 'death', and the Xia family's tolerance for him reached its highest level. Xia Liqiu also liked Du Qing much more.

  "Well, don't tell the old man about this yet." Xia Ma said with a smile.

  Xia Lixuan stretched out his hand towards them.

  "What are you doing?" Xia Ma asked.

  Xia Lixuan turned pale and said confidently: "The red envelope is a gift!"

  Xia's mother was stunned for a moment and said: "I didn't bring anything today, why not make up for it another day."

  "It doesn't matter, Mom, you are wearing the one around your neck. The jade pendant is not bad, it is worthy of my wife, just give this to him." Xia Lixuan said reluctantly.

  His disgusted expression made Xia Ma take off the jade pendant from her neck and wanted to slap him.

  "I didn't bring a gift today, so I'll give you this little thing first, and I'll make it up to you another day." Xia Ma said kindly.

  "Auntie, this thing is too valuable, and I can't take it away from you." Du Qing refused.

  Before Xia's mother could speak, Xia Lixuan spoke first, "My mother has a lot of things like this, so keep them first. There is a ring in the family that has been passed down from generation to generation. I should give it to my wife. I will give that one as a gift next time." ."

  The jade ring passed down from generation to generation in their Xia family has always represented the satisfaction of the other half of the next head of the family, and then the ring will be passed on to the next person.

  "No need, this thing is very valuable." Du Qing quickly took away the jade pendant, fearing that Xia Lixuan's mother would really give him the ring, and said, "That ring is so important, of course it must be passed on to the successor. Madam!"