69

That many points were enough for them to spend this winter safely. Seeing Du's parents and their family chatting happily, Du Qing thought to himself, hoping that the next time they came back, they could see their whole family together.

  The mutated strawberry on the second floor was still in place. When they were packing, they picked the invisible strawberry, put part of it into the space, and put a small part on the open surface.

  This time was different from when it was just the two of them. When they were two, they could use the space without any scruples.

  In addition to Du's father and Du's mother, there was also an outsider like Liao Jinyu. Afterwards, he also asked the other party how he got here and asked him to drive the car back.

  Liao Jinyu looked at him in confusion, "I came here on foot."

  He originally wanted to drive, but he couldn't get out by car.

  Du Qing didn't believe what he said, he didn't want to say anything, and he didn't ask further questions.

  When they left, they must have been driving the big truck. They took more chairs at home and had a place to sit.

  The journey to Kyoto took about ten days, and they prepared a lot of things. The most important issue was water.

  He couldn't get water from space anytime and anywhere, so he could only buy water when passing through towns.

  Together with the rice they exchanged, the car was packed to the brim.

  When preparing to set off, Liao Jinyu glanced at the packed carriage and wondered, "Why doesn't Ah Qing use your space?"

  The scene suddenly became quiet, as if it had stopped.

  Chapter 80

  Du Qing's throat was dry. A few seconds passed, and it seemed like a long time passed. Recently, he pulled out an arc and said, "Mom and Dad, we left something behind. You guys wait here. We Just go and do it."

  He said, not allowing Liao Jinyu to refuse, and took Liao Jinyu away semi-forcefully.

  After closing the door and making sure that the people inside the car couldn't hear their words, Du Qing let go of him.

  Her eyes were cold and she said, "What did you just say?"

  Liao Jinyu looked at them strangely, not understanding why they brought her here? Now after hearing Du Qing's question, she said again, "Ah Qing Why don't you use your space?"

  "If you use space, you don't have to bring so many things on the road." Liao Jinyu's affirmative tone made them unable to deceive themselves.

  Du Qing squinted his eyes, hiding the cold light in his eyes, and said, "How did you know that I have space? How many people know about this?"

  Liao Jinyu replied readily, "Although Ah Qing, you have never used it in front of me. Space, but within a certain range, I can feel the breath of space, have you forgotten?"

  As he spoke, Liao Jinyu looked at him sadly, "Ah Qing, you don't remember me, how outrageous!"

  " I don't know you, and how many people know that I have space?" Du Qing said, he worked hard to cover up his space, now it's fine, Liao Jinyu's words made all his efforts go to waste.

  If the Lin family also knew about this matter, it would be a bit troublesome. In this case, the matter of cultivating mutant plants would involve him?