34

"Little Flame, do you need this olive? Is it good for you? If so, just nod." Du Qing looked at it and said.

  Little Flame desperately reached out to Du Qing, who was exuding a huge alluring aura, nodded sharply, and looked at him eagerly.

  His idiot master, let him get close to him, would be good for both of them, you know?!

  The little flame had only a vague shape, and Du Qing could clearly see the nodding movement, but the expression on its face didn't notice it at all. .

  Du Qing waved his hand, and a large pile of olives appeared next to the bed. "Let it go. Since olives are good for it, it's best to buy some olives recently." "Now

  it doesn't know when it can eat these. It's over." Xia Lixuan said disdainfully.

  There were so many delicious things. As soon as Xia Lixuan let go of his hand, the little flame ran into the pile of olives and rolled around on them.

  Du Qing glanced at it and looked away, saying, "If you want to give Little Flame a name, you can't call it Little Flame. Little Flame."

  Du Qing was a little envious of Xia Lixuan's luck. He didn't know what he went through when he fell in. Although People have become a little stupid and narcissistic, but this is definitely worth it!

  But he also has a space, and he is just envious of it. Between space and superpowers, he will definitely choose space.

  "I can't think of anything, how about one?" Xia Lixuan said.

  Hearing this, he sat on the pile of olives, holding a small flame while chewing an olive, and looked at him expectantly.

  "Little match? Little cutie?" Du Qing thought for a while and said two names.

  These two names did not match its mighty and domineering appearance at all. Little Flame looked at Xia Lixuan expectantly.

  Xia Lixuan touched his chin, "Why don't we call him Little Flame? It's concise and clear."

  A name like Little Flame, which is more featureless, might as well be called Little Match and Cutie! Little Flame gnawed on the olives desperately, unwilling to look at them.

  Being unable to communicate is equivalent to not having the right to speak.

  "It's better to call me Little Match." Du Qing insisted.

  Xia Lixuan nodded without hesitation, "Okay, let's call it Little Match."

  Of course he listened to his wife.

  Everything my wife says is right.

  If something is wrong, just pretend not to know. Even what is wrong is still right.

  "Little Match, just help melt the ice." Du Qing said.

  The small match pointed at their bowls and blew two breaths from a distance. The small heart-shaped fire ring fell into Du Qing's bowl. The ice in the bowl melted just right. At a glance, it was obvious that the small circle fell on Xia Lixuan carelessly. In the bowl...

  "Little! Fire! Firewood!" Xia Lixuan looked at the mung bean syrup rolling in his hand and said angrily.

  How could he eat it when it was so hot?

  Little Match pretended to be stupid and turned around, leaving a back for him.

  "Pfft, put it aside first and let it cool before eating. Little Match didn't do it on purpose. It may not have enough control." Du Qing pleaded for Little Match.