39

He immediately became furious, "Idiot master, what are you doing? Don't you know that I'm busy with business now? It's all because of your poor strength, otherwise I would have taken it down long ago!" "

  Shut up, you are a weakling. You want to blame it on me, I don't have a weak servant like you!" Xia Lixuan didn't take it seriously at all, he raised it in front of Du Qing and took credit, "Daughter-in-law, I called it back, you have Just ask him anything."

  "It's you who came to me, beauty! If you have any questions, just ask, I promise you'll answer them all!" Little Match stretched out his hands towards Du Qing.

  "Can you teleport it back?" Du Qing asked.

  Xia Lixuan shook his head and said: "No, I just put it away and then called it out again. It appeared in my hand. Because the time was short, it might look like it teleported."

  In order to show off, Xia Lixuan slowed down the process, "Isn't it amazing?"

  "Little match, is there something on it?" Du Qing ignored him.

  Little Match said strangely, "Yes! It's the Holy Fruit. Can't you see it?"

  "It says there is the Holy Fruit on it," Xia Lixuan said.

  "Holy fruit? What is that?"

  "Something that is very good for us." Xia Lixuan relayed.

  "Maybe it's the strawberry. After the strawberry mutated, in order to prevent someone from stealing its fruit, it made the fruit invisible." Du Qing said, "Wait a moment, I will find something." After saying that, Du Qing disappeared in place

  , Little Match looked ahead in horror, "Idiot! Your wife is missing!!!"

  "It's so strange, so shut up!" Xia Lixuan said.

  No wonder his wife likes to tell him to shut up so much. It turns out that its really nice to do this! Xia Lixuan thought to himself.

  Within two minutes, Du Qing came out, holding a jar in his hand.

  "Let the little match fly to the top, and then pour it down."

  Chapter 45

  The little match poured the thing down. Although the leaves were blocking it, there was still water in the air.

  The thing above the strawberry also gradually revealed its shape.

  They were bunches, something like grapes before the end of the world.

  A vague shape appeared.

  "It seems that this strawberry really has fruit, but the fruit actually grows into the sky and becomes invisible." Du Qing said.

  "Daughter-in-law, what did you put the little match on?" Xia Lixuan said, "It smells very good."

  "Coke." Du Qing said, "Originally I wanted to use paint, but I thought that if the paint got on it, the fruit would be wasted, so I used it Let me take Coke instead."

  "My wife, I want to drink it too." Xia Lixuan looked at him eagerly.

  "When the fruits are picked, you can eat them as you like," Du Qing said.

  This strawberry's attack method is not strong, and the most it can do is hit them with leaves. The trouble is, the defense of strawberry leaves is so strong that even a small match cannot burn them.

  The fruit is surrounded by layers of leaves. If they want to pick strawberries, they must remove those leaves.

  The scene suddenly reached a deadlock.