65

"Daddy!" Du Fu ran out of the corner like a cannonball, rushed into his arms, grabbed the corner of his clothes, and his voice was filled with tears.

  "Dad is here." Du Qing touched the top of Du Fu's hair and hugged Du Fu.

  Not long after they left, Du Yuejiao defrauded the space from the man.

  After activating the space, Du Yuejiao abandoned the man without saying a word, and took her whole family to seek refuge with the rich kid from Kyoto who was in charge of the base.

  That kid from a rich family just failed to seize power. Du Yuejiao, a kid from a second-rate family in Kyoto, was not bad in appearance. After hooking up with him, Du Yuejiao was not in a hurry to take action.

  After the rich boy arranges his people, and the people from other factions in the base are sent to other places, it can be said that the rich boy is now the local emperor here.

  At this time, Du Yuejiao slowly blew the pillow wind and asked the rich children to not only drive Du An Pang Yue out of the house and occupy their house, but also drive the two of them to do coolies.

  The two of them did the most tiring and dirty work in building roads in the village. However, they had the least to eat and were beaten and scolded. The Du family's ability to persist for such a long time was due to Du Fu.

  When the two of them were taken away that day, they hid Du Fu and asked Xiao Putao to take Du Fu away. One child and Xiao Putao could take Du Fu away, but two adults couldn't do it. The target was too big.

  She was tired, hungry and thirsty during the day, and now she was short of water. Du Yuejiao told her men that as long as they didn't kill them, she would torture the two old immortals. In order to please him, the people below would of course torture them hard.

  The two elders relied on Du Fu to visit them quietly at night. It was definitely not possible to go up the mountain. I was afraid they would all die of thirst before long. When they went to the village entrance, Du Yuejiao confiscated their identity certificates when they were arrested. .

  Du Yuejiao was not only guarding the entrance to the village, but they could not leave without identification.

  They survived until now with the food and drink Du Fu brought them.

  "Daddy, daddy! They are bad people! Beat the grandparents!" Du Fu cried.

  Du Fu's clothes were beautiful, and his exposed skin was pitch black. His little face, which had finally gained weight, had lost weight, making him look like a dirty little beggar with extremely big eyes.

  Du Qing wiped away the tears on his face distressedly and said, "Dad is back. Can you take you to take revenge?" "Papa

  , can I use small grapes?" Du Fu blinked his big moist eyes, looking forward to it. looked at him.

  Alas, Du Qing sighed in his heart, rubbed his hair, and said, "Ah Fu, just do whatever you want. It doesn't matter if you expose the little grape now." "But

  daddy didn't say you can't let the little grape come out. In front of other people now?" Du Fu asked puzzledly.

  "Well, dad was not strong enough to protect Ah Fu before, but now dad can protect Ah Fu, so Ah Fu can do whatever he wants." Du Qing said.

  Du Fu was known as the Ice Queen in his previous life, a person who walked on the edge of life and death. Du Qing smiled and said, "If Ah Fu wants to protect your grandparents in the future, just do it!"