86

The natural supernatural power is probably not that powerful, right?

  Captain Fu, who was following Fang Xiuhan and had no sense of presence, also raised his eyes in surprise and said meaningfully: "It seems that our journey this time will be smooth."

  Du Qing looked at the dirt on his hands with disgust. Xia Lixuan took out a tissue and wiped it clean for him.

  "Xiao Linzi, clean up the tiny stones and dirt around it." Xia Lixuan ordered Lin Changdao after wiping Du Qing's hands.

  "Oh, okay." Lin Chang subconsciously cleared away the small stones and soil around the stone. After finishing, Lin Chang realized what he was doing and said angrily, "Xia Heitan, don't you know how to do it yourself? Also, what if you call me again?" Let me, Xiao Linzi, give it a try?!"

  "Oh." Xia Lixuan said coldly.

  Lin Chang: Why is there a bitch like Xia Lixuan in this world?! I really want to beat him every minute, but it's a pity that he can't beat him.

  Du Qing turned a blind eye to the expressions of others who had seen a ghost. Now he had eaten more than Xia Lixuan in one meal. This must be of some use, right? He

  stretched out his hands and pushed hard to push the stone out. No. Blocked at the intersection again, Du Qing pushed the stone to the side of the road, clapped his hands, and returned to the car.

  Although they knew that Du Qing could push the stone, they felt that it was unreal when he actually pushed the stone out.

  The others looked at Du Qing with awe naturally in their eyes.

  Fang Xiuhan excitedly wrote down something in his notebook quickly. When he finished writing, seeing that the others had not yet reacted, he hit the deputy captain on the head.

  "Now that the stone has been moved, everyone hurry up and get in the car and try to get it done before dinner today."

  After hearing this, everyone quickly returned to the car and set off!

  "Daughter-in-law, you are so strong." Xia Lixuan sighed. .

  Du Qing glanced at him with a half-smile but said, "Yes, if you dare to do anything unscrupulous to me in the car, haha!"

  Xia Lixuan said sternly: "How is that possible? I'm definitely not like this. Raise people!"

  As he said this, Xia Lixuan secretly put away the adult books on his side. He was also thinking about reviewing them with his wife.

  They drove for half an hour before arriving at the coal plant.

  They stopped the car fifty meters away, and a man named Xiao Yang got out of the car and said: "The one in front is the coal plant. When we first did it, we only removed a small part of it. Now although the inside We got a lot of coal wet, but there are still many that can be used."

  "We spent a lot of money to eliminate these mutated plants before, but they all grew back the next day, and the liquid on their branches , has an anesthetic effect on the human body."

  "We took its branches back for testing, but we couldn't find out what kind of plant it is."

  ...

  "In short, these group plants are very powerful, please be careful."

  Lin Chang hugged me The look on his body said: "It's up to me now!"

  After a while, Lin Chang stood up again, his face changing unpredictably, and finally settled on surprise, saying: "It's not them, it's it!"

  Chapter 100