56

When they were about to approach, there was a huge explosion, their movements paused, and then they sped up.

  They could see from a distance that the vines fell powerlessly to the ground, and two people lay on the ground with no idea of ​​life or death.

  "Mr. Xia, Mr. Du, how do you feel?!" Yue Yang ran over quickly, probed their necks, and breathed a sigh of relief.

  "It's okay, the two of us just overexerted ourselves and lost a little strength." Du Qing said weakly.

  Later on, the vines burst out. Seeing that victory was right in front of them, they were unwilling to give up. They also burst out again, and Little Match happened to rush over. While they were fighting with the pitcher plant, he directly blew up the roots of the pitcher plant. .

  The vines that were fighting with them seemed to have lost their vitality and fell limply to the ground. A thick layer of vines was piled up on the ground.

  After relaxing, the two of them also fell down, feeling uncomfortable all over and not wanting to move their fingers.

  There had been an outburst just now, but now he was exhausted. Xia Lixuan tried his best to hook his wife's fingers. The two of them were so embarrassed now, but they felt happy for no apparent reason in their hearts.

  "I'll send you two back. Don't be so impulsive next time. If you get hurt, it's our loss as a human being." Yue Yang said, preparing to carry them back.

  "Wait! What are you doing?" Xia Lixuan asked.

  The man leading the team said, "Carry you back."

  "No!" Xia Lixuan immediately refused, "How can my wife let you guys carry her on her back?"

  "Make a simple excuse to carry us back." Du Qing was vague. said, biting off the olive beside his mouth.

  After eating one, Little Match took out another one and put it to his mouth.

  After feeding Du Qing a few olives, Little Match flapped its wings and came above Xia Lixuan.

  Then she stopped on his chest and stepped on his chest. As he stepped on it, he said angrily, "You keep throwing me! Keep throwing me! Do you know you are wrong?" "

  Little match, just step on it a few times. That's enough." Ah." Xia Lixuan said weakly.

  The little match was banging on his chest. Normally, the little match would have been fine if he stepped on it for a day and a night, but now he was weak.

  The little match clicked a few more times, and after calming down, he stuffed a few olives into his mouth and said reluctantly, "Eat it quickly, this is good for you."

  Xia Lixuan ate the olives obediently and could feel the A warm current flowed down his throat and reached every part of his body, repairing his aching body.

  His physical strength was recovering rapidly. Xia Lixuan's eyes lit up. After eating most of the olives from the small match, Xia Lixuan felt that he had regained a lot of strength. He tried to sit up without feeling that powerless.

  Yue Yang, the two men who were guarding them on the side, frequently looked at the little match, which was completely different from the water ball released by Shui Lingling.

  It's like a high-end version and a low-end version. Where did this little fireman get the olives from?

  "What is that?" Yue Yang couldn't help but ask.