21

Du Fu thought for a while, wavering between chocolate and big grapes, and finally made up his mind, "Papa, can I eat less chocolate and switch to big grapes?"

  Du Qing pretended to be pondering, and Du Fu was nervous. Look at Daddy.

  "Okay, I'll let Du Fu eat an extra piece today, but he can't eat it until he's full, you know?"

  "Yeah! I like papa the most!" Du Fu chimed with a look on his face.

  "Hurry and wash your hands and eat." Du Ma was bringing out the dishes.

  Du Qing looked at the food on the table. It was very good and rich, but it contained more meat and less vegetarian food.

  He was selling potatoes on the black market before, but as soon as he took them out, a bunch of people grabbed them all. Du Qing didn't buy them, but he had them in his space, so when he came back, he pretended to be in town. bought.

  The potatoes were cut into shreds and stir-fried with pork. It was very delicious. Unfortunately, I didnt see anyone selling vegetables, but thats right. Its been more than a month since the end of the world. Except for those that have been stored in the refrigerator, most of the vegetables. Those that are either dead or withered will be eaten by people.

  There is always no shortage of meat at home, but there is a shortage of vegetables. The plate of shredded potatoes on the table was originally for seven people, but it was all eaten by the four of them.

  Sitting on his special chair, Du Fu could eat with them instead of going to the small coffee table on the side to eat alone.

  Du Fu ate his own custard, rolled his eyes, and gave a spoonful of custard to Dad, grandpa and grandma. This way he didn't have to eat so much and could keep his belly to eat big grapes.

  "Afu is so good, he will definitely be a filial child in the future." Du An gave him a chopstick of pork and praised him.

  Each person picked up a piece, and Dufu instantly had a few more pieces of meat in his bowl. The meat was not as much as the custard, Dufu thought happily, a little embarrassed to be praised.

  When going to bed at night, Du Qing took Du Fu back to his room.

  The little guy was excited in bed for half an hour because he could sleep with daddy, and then he fell asleep. Du Qing looked at his sleeping face and put away the tablet computer scattered aside, which contained many videos suitable for teaching children. .

  You can let Du Fu study in advance.

  After packing up his things, Du Qing also went to bed quietly. He slept in his original room and covered Du Fu with a small blanket. After setting the air conditioner, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

  When Du Qing woke up, he was woken up by the heat. He felt someone holding him. Du Qing felt uncomfortable and wanted to open the person's arm, but he suddenly woke up.

  For a moment, he broke out in a cold sweat. Where is that arm?!

  The other person seemed to be sleeping soundly. Du Qing's stiff body slowly relaxed, and he felt something hard poking at his butt.

  Realizing that he was being held in the other person's arms, Du Qing's nose moved and he smelled the familiar smell on the other person's face.

  He turned his head slightly to look, but still woke up the other person. He met a pair of bright black eyes and looked at him eagerly.

  "Xia Lixuan...?" Du Qing asked hesitantly.

  "Honey, sleep." Xia Lixuan kissed his face and hugged him again.