14

Scientists are also non-stop studying the mutated plants to see which ones can be used.

  They also collected a lot of meteorites that fell from the sky, but no one found out what happened.

  Where to arrange the population is also a big problem. What about those who are unwilling to move? The most important thing is supplies. The current network has been disconnected.

  To avoid causing greater panic.

  And this is global, and the situation is the same in other countries. Their countries cover a large area and have many kinds of plants, and not all of them have died.

  The situation abroad is even more serious than theirs. After all, dead plants mean there is no source of food.

  The Academy of Sciences has experimented that plants have just evolved. If the evolution fails, they will die. If they succeed, their genes will evolve, and their shapes and colors may vary.

  In other words, after mutation, even if it is the same plant, its shape will be different.

  And it is usually accompanied by aggression. The aggression of ordinary plants is not fatal, but a plant with successful mutation of Nepenthes appeared in City C. It has a strong sense of attack and will swallow people if they enter within ten meters of it. Go in.

  It can kill in three minutes. There is a strong corrosive liquid in the huge flower.

  Plants that prey on bugs mutate and attack humans.

  Fortunately, the probability of successful mutation of a general plant is one percent, and the probability of successful mutation of plants with the power to prey on insects is even lower, almost one in a thousand.

  Unlike other places, after this period of evolution, the plants are basically dead and withered. But this corner of City A is different when observed from the satellite. It is green. Because there are too many green plants, a small green dot can be seen on the satellite.

  And he was here to investigate the situation here. He slept at home during the day and went to work at night.

  Xia Lixuan smelled the pleasant smell left by the other person who had been laid on him. It shouldn't matter if he slept for a while, right?

  Du Qing, who had brought back a lot of things, took this opportunity to work in the space for a day, planting all the ground in the space. After loading food, I felt a little tired after a busy day. It was only five o'clock when I got home. The time for eating here varies, but it is usually between six and seven o'clock.

  He moved the things into the room and put them away: "I'm so tired today. Mom, I'll go back to the room and take a nap first. Then call me after dinner." "

  Got it."

  Du's mother was peeling potatoes (potatoes) and preparing to fry a potato tonight. Silk, Du Fu was also helping, helping them pass the potatoes, or helping them put the peeled potatoes into the vegetable basket.

  "Papa, this is for you." Du Fu put down the potatoes in his hand, ran to open the door of the refrigerator, and took out a bowl of food for him. "This is for Papa." "Well, you're

  so good." Du Fu Qing touched his head and looked at the cut apples in the bowl, "Where did this apple come from?"

  "I know! I know!!" Du Fu replied quickly.

  "How about Ah Fu tell dad?" Du Qing opened the fresh-keeping bag and put a piece in each person's mouth.

  "Uncle Xia brought it here."