80

Unexpectedly, it was used in this place.

  Du Qing looked at the candles of different sizes and colors and said with complicated emotions, "Did you waste money on buying a gold chain again?!" Meeting

  Du Qing's eyes, Xia Lixuan looked away guiltily and forcefully explained, " I bought it, but I didn't waste the money. He paid the bill."

  Du Qing glanced at the gentle man who was following them and sitting not far from them, and said helplessly, "It's not that I don't let you buy it... ..."

  Xia Lixuan said in surprise: "That means you can buy it. If I had known, I would have bought more. That guy Lao Li also has a lot of good products. If I had known, I would have bought them all. It would be a waste to buy half..."

  Du Qing interrupted him, "There are already a lot of gold chains at home, so don't buy them yet. Aren't those gold chains at home enough for you to wear?" Xia Lixuanba blinked and said, "These styles are not the same as those at home

  . It's the same."

  Du Qing: "...If you like it, just buy it."

  If it irritates your eyes, it will irritate your eyes. After seeing too much, I actually think it's pretty good-looking, Du Qing thought to himself.

  Du Qing ordered a lot of dishes. The chefs who made these meals were all borrowed from the Xia family. Something happened in the small canteen. The children's meals were delicious, but other meals were not as delicious as what he cooked.

  The food was very rich. Yu Hua glanced at the two people serving each other food and felt the cold dog food being slapped on his face. Even the food in his mouth had no taste.

  He decided not to eat with them in the future.

  Isn't this bullying him into being single?

  He obviously forgot that they will stay together for a while.

  Chapter 93

  On the first day, with Xia Lixuan protecting him, Yu Hua did not encounter any assassination or kidnapping.

  Nothing happened the next day. Yu Hua guessed that Xia Lixuan's reputation was so loud that the people who had been chasing him didn't dare to take action?

  When he went out on the third day, Yu Hua relaxed a lot and finished shopping the rest of the market. He didn't He was about to go out, but he was tired of seeing a couple swaying in front of him every day, but he still couldn't refuse.

  If he continues to watch, he will have to find a companion.

  The agenda of handing over technology to the other party is almost on the agenda. Yu Hua made up his mind to start teaching the people here the skills tomorrow.

  What's there to show off if he has a wife?! As long as he has a cute and well-behaved younger brother like Mu Ling.

  "Be careful!" When Xia Lixuan spoke, he kicked Yu Hua aside.

  When he noticed someone attacking, he was looking at the recently released mutant fruits, which were different from the mutant fruits that appeared in the previous summer.

  Most of them have the effect of resisting the cold, but the quantity is extremely rare. Except for the people who supply them, this store has some background and only got a few kilograms.

  A pound of fruit is only a dozen, but the price of a pound of fruit is three hundred pounds of rice.

  Xia Lixuan was about to buy it when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone taking out a pistol and pointing it behind him. He turned around very quickly and only had time to kick the person aside.